[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 300

Gentlemen all good day here is a question, I am missing stories for 2012.01.01 and up to 2013.04.01... I can't get it from the terminal, where can I get it and put it in the history downloads folder? thanks!

laveosa,here is a detailed video,the same author has 19 lessons mql4 programming,it's a pity it's an entry level.if someone found a more advanced video on the programming language on the net please send a message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NJJpyWQMfU

laveosa:

Gentlemen all good day here is a question, I am missing stories for 2012.01.01 and up to 2013.04.01... I can't get it from the terminal, where can I get it and put it in the history downloads folder? thanks!

Press F2, erase history and download again! That's it!

Hi all

Can you advise what may be the cause of the "shutdown by timeout" error, when running the Expert Advisor in the terminal and how to solve this problem?

borilunad:
Press F2, erase history and download again! That's it!

I did... Nothing, either. all the history from 2002 to 2012 is there. but from 2012 to 2013.04 is missing both in the test and visually when opening the chart. there is a hole... guys tell me how to fix it.

laveosa:

did it... also nothing. all the history from 2002 to 2012 is there. but from 2012 to 2013.04 is not present both in the test and visually when opening a chart. there's a hole... guys tell me how to fix it.

Load 1mins until they are loaded!

In the terminal on top open the settings window, check and set the required number of bars on the chart not less than 500000 and for the history not less than 5000000! When there will be ticks, i.e. when the session starts, in the chart configuration window, press Refresh one by one on all used charts! Good luck!

i'm not sure if this is a topic worthy of a separate one, so i'll ask here. i face the following situation: two MT4 terminals, both are connected to the same broker, both use the same advisor on the same pair. at the moment corresponding to the advisor's algorithm, the advisor buys on one terminal and sells on the other. on the same data. subsequently, when the tester tries to sell on both terminals, the eternal question is: whose fault is it and what to do. the first is a red word, but the second is critical...

square:
i'm not sure if this is a topic worthy of a separate one, so i'll ask here. i face the following situation: two MT4 terminals, both are connected to the same broker, both use the same advisor on the same pair. at the moment corresponding to the advisor's algorithm, the advisor buys on one terminal and sells on the other. on the same data. subsequently, when the tester tries to sell on both terminals, the eternal question is: whose fault is it and what to do. the first is a red word, but the second is critical...

Change the kitchen.

square:

As I understand it, we're talking about reverse trading. This may be anything, from inattentively entered parameters to errors in Expert Advisors' code where they overlap each other, and of course in the tester, when working independently, the result is different.

borilunad:

Load 1mins until they are loaded!

In the terminal on top open the settings window, check and set the required number of bars on the chart not less than 500000 and for the history not less than 5000000! When there will be ticks, i.e. when the session starts, in the chart configuration window, press Refresh one by one on all used charts! Good luck!

I've done everything exactly the same way and more than once, but there is still this pit.
Reason: