[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 255

tell me the name of the default font in the terminal, because when I write the ObjectCreate function the font is different, it looks similar, but it's not the same

TarasBY:
You pressed CTRL+F1 before.

I used to just press F1 and it worked. now the help tab at the bottom opens, as it should, but it's all empty. If you press the sync button on the right in the dictionary is the same function, but also double-click on it does not give anything, all clear and empty. now you have every time to go to the net and watch the syntax. terribly inconvenient (

ps. tried ctrl+f1 too - no result

Desead:

I used to just press F1 and everything worked. Now the bottom tab opens help, as it should, but it's all empty. If you press the sync button on the right in the dictionary is the same function, but also double-click on it does not give anything, all clear and empty. now have every time to go online and look at the syntax. horribly inconvenient (

ps. ctrl+f1 also tried - no result

Sequence of actions in the working MetaEditor:

1. Select the function you want help for.
  2. Select (not just hover) the function.
  3. Press CTRL+F1.
  4. The help for this function will be opened.

P.S. For 5 consecutive years doing so and ALWAYS with the same result! :)))

TarasBY:

Sequence of operations in the working MetaEditor:

1. Select the desired function for which you want help.
  2. Place (not just hover) the cursor over the function.
  3. Press CTRL+F1.
  4. This will open the help for that function.

P.S. For 5 consecutive years doing so and ALWAYS with the same result! :)))

the problem is that i have always done it all the same way and with the same result, why is it not working anymore i don't know (

It all stopped working after reinstalling the terminals. It does not work in all terminals at once. So I think maybe I'm somewhere have not put the right checkbox, although never such problems have never occurred, and on all computers at once.

Desead:

the problem is that i have always done it all the same way and with the same result, why is it not working anymore i dont know (

I think I may not have put the right checkmark somewhere, although I've never had such a problem, and on all computers at once.

I checked. CTRL + F1 is working even in the new build. Maybe you are visited by a crafty metavirus zapadlist?

Desead:

I used to just press F1 and everything worked. now the help tab opens at the bottom, as it should, but it's all empty. If you press the sync button on the right in the dictionary is the same function, but also double-click on it does not give anything, all clear and empty. now have every time to go online and watch the syntax. horribly inconvenient (

ps. tried ctrl+f1 as well - no result

It worked before, it's working now. Nothing has changed. Do you have F1 key working at all?)

DYN:
Checked. CTRL+F1 works even on new build. Maybe you've been visited by a tricky metavirus zapadlist?

A virus sitting on the "HELP!!!" key handler... Quite witty, I must say!

winner777:

I open a position with a volume = 0.05. Need a code - how to reduce position volume by 0.01 when a loss reaches 100 pips for 5 digits ???

Thank you.

If a position is down 100 pips, close that position with a lot of 0.01

hoz:

How many EAs I've written, all of them check market conditions (stop levelling, spread, etc.) when trading with pending orders. I've looked at how gridders are written, but I haven't seen any of them check the value of the same stop levelling before sending any order. What is the reason?

What do you think? Someone's crooked mind. Even in the tester, he would then be giving you mistakes.

artmedia70:
What do you think? Somebody's mind is crooked. Even in the tester, he will make mistakes.

Yesterday I was in a hurry, I had to leave. Wrote the question at the wrong moment.

Actually, I meant Expert Advisors which, under a given condition, send a bunch of orders (a grid). I have not seen in such Expert Advisors that neither spread, nor stop-loss, nor price position above (below Asc or Bid), nor anything else is checked. I'll write it myself and show it to everyone.

Reason: