[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 185

Zhunko:
Library.

The description says that"The Library only works on Windows Vista!". Or will it work on Win7 x64 as well?

merkulov.artem:

I don't have the link there for some reason( maybe it's hidden?

After cd K:\FIBO\experts\files should have gone to drive K with the command

> K:

Otherwise, it turns out that your link is lying somewhere on the drive C)))

merkulov.artem:

In description it is written that"Bilioteka works only on Windows Vista!". Or will it work on Win7 x64 too?

What part of that sentence is unclear?!

Or do you think Windows 7 was born before Windows Vista?

===================

Windows XP will work too. It just will not create symbolic links.

But in your case, it might even work like this:

>cd K:\FIBO\experts\files
>K:
>mklink /D ReadFiles \\USER2\Users\Public\Documents\Read_Files

It should work.

Zhunko:

What part of that sentence is unclear?!

Or do you think that Windows 7 was born before Windows Vista?

Vadim, save your nerves, go to the superpro branch)))

alsu:

But in your case, it might even work like this:

It should work.

Thank you very much for your help. I wrote that the link has been created, but for some reason it is not showing, but I can still use this path in mql4. Thank you. I will try it now )

merkulov.artem:

Thank you so much for your help. Wrote that the link was created, but for some reason it is not showing, but I can still use this path in mql4. Thank you. I will try it now )

When you create the link, make sure the mklink command runs in the exact folder you want it in (underlined):

alsu:

When you create the link, make sure that the mklink command is executed in the exact folder you want it in (underlined):

Thank you all works! I think this correspondence will be useful for many newbies! Thanks again for your patience and time)

merkulov.artem:

Thank you all works! I think this correspondence will be useful for many newbies! Thanks again for your patience and time)
It was easier to use the library.
PathSymbolicLink(TerminalPath() + "\\experts\\logs", PathSymbLink); // Примерно так. Это фрагмент кода из примера.

Good evening, all!

I want to use the Fun_New_Bar() function (I took it from the tutorial by Sergei Kovalev) to detect the beginning of a new bar and open an order at opening price of a new bar.

But the compiler screws up the line (in yellow) and writes'(' - function definition unexpected .

I would be very grateful to everyone for help - what does it mean?

int start()
{
static datetime New_Time=0;
bool New_Bar=false;
Fun_New_Bar();

if (New_Bar==false)
return;

double Price=Ask;
double SL=Price-200*Point;
double TP=Price+300*Point;
if( Hour()==10 && Minute()== 00 && Seconds()==00)
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Price,3,SL,TP);
return;

void Fun_New_Bar()
{
static datetime New_Time=0;
New_Bar=false;
if(New_Time!=Time[0])
{
New_Time=Time[0];
New_Bar=true;
}
}