[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 178

tara:

Only from the terminal.

How do you do this, I can't figure it out, if I can be more specific...? Is it possible to do it programmatically, if yes, how?

pasha5282:

How do I do this, I can't figure it out, if I can be more specific...? Is it possible to do it programmatically, if yes, how?
I don't know. This function is implemented by operating environment of mql4-program.

tara:

Only from the terminal.
Alexey, hi! Something has stopped the DailyPivotPoints indicator from changing the line parameters itself, probably from bilds. I'm in no hurry to change it, but recently it inadvertently clicked when the DC suggests when turning on or reconnecting. Remember, I did this by adding a time condition to the code. You were going to suggest something to me, but I did it myself immediately. Maybe your option would work! Thank you!

Hello, I wanted to see the history of the account in the terminal, I pressed something wrong, I lost the line trade, account history, news, alerts, mailbox, experts, logs and the line balance, profit, funds, margin, free, the level looks different, how to restore? I have seen Terminal view at the top, the balance bar also disappears...?

sanktum:
Hello, I wanted to see the history of the account in the terminal, I pressed something wrong, I lost the line trade, account history, news, alerts, mailbox, experts, logs and the line balance, profit, funds, margin, free, the level looks different, how to restore? I have seen Terminal view at the top , balance bar also disappears ...?
If you have a balance, a double click on the term will restore the window.

Help me find an EA or a script, there must be one ready...

I need an EA to open a deal with a certain loss and profit at a certain time on the market. I do not need anything else from it...

Thank you in advance.

Good evening! I have an array. How do I save it when the EA is switched off? Doesn't it wipe the memory when it is switched off overnight?

Rustbunch:

Help me find

Help to find

Dimka-novitsek:
Good evening! I have an array. How do I save it when the EA is switched off? Doesn't it wipe the memory when it is switched off overnight?

Shall I dump it to disk?

Well, I don't know how, but the data should be saved.
Reason: