[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 44

Desead:

I can't understand the publication of the indicator in Codabase. Like a status is ready for publication ie logically have to wait until the moderator will place in the general access this turkey, but it's been a few days and no result. What can be the problem ?

ps. this is my first publication of the code here

The moderator hasn't got his hands on your publication yet. I've had a publication for 2 months now, no comments from the moderator, I'm waiting. I am writing other codes.

Please advise how to implement a timeframe trading condition, for example, the robot and all indicators traded on m15 from 8 am to 00 am.

But from 1 am to 8 am trade on m5?

You can show an example on simple robots. The example should be both on the server time and on the local machine.

Who is like this?

int interval;

if(Time[0]=>80000 $$ Time[0] <=235959) interval = 15;

if(Time[0]<=80000 $$ Time[0] >=000000) Interval = 5;

double MA= iMA(Simbol(),Intreval,7...

Twilight:

Please advise how to implement a timeframe trading condition, for example, the robot and all indicators traded on m15 from 8 am to 00 am.

But from 1 am to 8 am trade on m5?

You can show an example on simple robots. The example should be both on the server time and on the local machine.

Who is like this?

int interval;

if(Time[0]=>80000 $$ Time[0] <=235959) interval = 15;

if(Time[0]<=80000 $$ Time[0] >=000000) Interval = 5;

double MA= iMA(Simbol(),Intreval,7...

//Время сервера

if(TimeHour(TimeCurrent())=>8 && TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) <=23) Interval = 15;

if(TimeHour(TimeCurrent())<=8 && TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) >=1) Interval = 5; 

//Локальное время 

if(TimeHour(TimeLocal( ) )=>8 && TimeHour(TimeLocal( ) ) <=23) Interval = 15;

if(TimeHour(TimeLocal( ) )<=8 && TimeHour(TimeLocal( ) ) >=1) Interval = 5; 

r772ra:

Aha thanks the principle I get it. if you need up to a minute I also put TimeMinute?

the interval from 7 to 9 hours will be taken as 5 minutes because the condition is second in line

On this condition purely to choose hours is not correct, it is necessary also minutes =)

Hello, could you please tell me how to make an EA close all positions after a certain period of time... For example, the adjustable parameter is set to 1 hour and after every hour the EA closes all positions, but it doesn't turn off, it just closes them.

If you don't mind, insert this function in the EA. I'm a beginner in this business. It would be difficult for me.

Files:
kcgtuqj.mq4  2 kb

Maybe there is a function that mods the total balance of closed unprofitable trades too, if it exists at all

Tiken123:

1. Hello, can you please tell me how to make my EA close all positions after a certain time... The only difference is the difference between the hours the EA finishes all the positions in one hour, and the time it finishes all the positions in another hour.

2. Can I get a function that mods the total balance of closed losing trades also write it if such a function even exists

1. Good evening. Tracking the difference between the extreme open order and the current time. As soon as its value is greater than or equal to 1 hour (this has to be written),

then you cover everything (there is such a feature).

2. See these and modify to your needs.

I've looked there, but it doesn't seem to be...

TarasBY:

If this solution suits you, you can simplify the code even further:

BUT, it would probably be better to write it like this:

If it is not a "childish" one, then Magik should be used (sooner or later, you will want to open a manual order or put another EA next to it):

In this case, all EAs should have the same Magik and don't forget to use filters on the Magik and the chart symbol during other operations with the list of orders:

I hope you have declared the magik in external variables, or as a constant:

Magik, of course, is declared and even involved. I just wrote a reply to the post and forgot to specify the variant used.

Tiken123:
I've looked there, but it doesn't seem to be...

I wrote - "edit", connect your filters, etc. There is also a profit/loss market order calculation function, modify it for history, for closed orders. Learn the language, learn how to work with arrays - timeseries, the order of calling functions, etc.

Reason: