[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 33

Zhunko:

I have Apache OpenOffice 3 installed. Now I checked the apostrophe option:

'01  '02  '03
'01  '02  '03
'01  '02  '03
'01  '02  '03
'01  '02  '03
'01  '02  '03
'01  '02  '03

When opening, I selected (") as the separator, the other option didn't work.
Here's what came up:

Files:
test.zip  1 kb

basile:
Guys, remind me where to look at the New Year trading schedule and trading conditions... spreads will probably increase by 5 times and margin requirements

In the schedule of your kitchen.

chief2000:

I have Apache OpenOffice 3 installed. Now tested the apostrophe option:

When I opened it, I chose (") as the separator, the other option didn't work.
This is what I got:

It didn't work that way for me. The apostrophe is visible. Yeah, it doesn't matter. It's redundant.

Zhunko:

It didn't work that way for me. The apostrophe is visible. Yeah, it doesn't matter. It's redundant.

Check the settings. This is what I had when I opened the csv file when it worked:

Zhunko:

The apostrophe is unnecessary. In Excel, you need to specify the data format of each column, and in OpenOffice, the column type?

Mislaid:

The apostrophe is redundant. In Excel, should you specify the data format of each column, and in OpenOffice, should you specify the column type?

I checked it now - if you select the text in the table
(at the bottom of the form on the screenshot) and mark "Column Type" as "Text" then no
apostrophes in csv are not needed and zeros are not deleted.

Roman.:

P.S. What prevents you from writing code directly in the trading expo to make a decision to close positions after the profit level is reached?

If you are interested, I can put my solution to this question in the trading Expert Advisor to close all orders of this expo when a predetermined level of loss as a percentage of DEP is reached - correct the loss on profit, as you need and that's it.

I was told above about the global variables, thank you. I'm reading the documentation and I want to wait for manual approval to trade.

evgenGX:

I was told above about global variables, thanks. I'm reading the documentation, but how is it done in your version? I want my EA to stop trading when it has made a profit, until I manually confirm the trade permission.

I have a lot of ideas how to set global variables manually:

And then in the EA code write something like:

double v1=GlobalVariableGet("МоёГлобальное");
  if(v1>=1) return(0);

This is of course the dumbest, untested option, but it should work in my opinion. By setting v1=1 to global variable you prohibit trading entirely, manually, knowing password from your account, from any company. By setting v1=0 you allow your EA to trade even if this global variable does not exist. Let the experts correct me if something is wrong.

P.S. God willing, global variables are kept in DC memory for three months from the date of their last access.

chief2000:

Check the settings. This is what I had when I opened the csv file when it worked:

Thanks! Figured it out. It works in OpenOffice, but it doesn't work in LibreOffice. That's where I checked. It's almost the same program, though.

Additionally, maybe on every tick it's a luxury to crap a global variable? It depends on the DC...
Reason: