Trader-strategists are being recruited for the asset management team of a private investment fund - page 8

artikul:
You're right ))))) You should only be afraid of your own beliefs and other people's advice )))
Well, I hope your recent exposure to Mandelbrot's work doesn't mean the end of the world is coming...

So will North Korean stocks fall or not?

Selecting trader-developers?

Don't count on me.

sand:

Selecting developer traders?

Don't count on me.

I don't know you.

and we don't give a shit about you)))

just walk on by.

Ruslion:

I don't know you.

and we don't give a shit about you)))

Move along.

I could do the same.

don't know and don't want to find out.

sand:

I can do the same.

i do not know and do not want to find out.

don't crowd in and snap at me))))

there are already a lot of offers, and with the opening of the brokerage website

there will be plenty of people like you)))))

Ruslion:

don't crowd in and snap at me))))

There's already a lot of offers, and once the brokerage website opens

there will be a dime-a-dozen like you)))))

To avoid being unsubstantiated, take a screenshot of your private messages to confirm that there really is a pile of messages, rejection is taken as a lie about a pile of messages.

There are plenty of managers on Alpari too, but look for traders on your own site.

sanyooooook:
To avoid being unsubstantiated, take a screenshot of your private messages to confirm that there really are a lot of messages, rejection is taken as a lie about a lot of messages.
Sash, it's full of crap, look, they have a lot of offers, and the branch UPit constantly, shob not smozarilsya, such cheap show-offs I've seen somewhere :)

Well, they will recruit people, and in principle there is no question, but who they will recruit, self-respecting traders shun such companies as from the plague, the same goes for investors, the end result is another pusher of other people's investments in the size of lima rubles :)

Reason: