Looking for a competent manager - page 14

Dulat:
Wrong, you are going in the wrong direction then you will get 80% drawdown in the first cycle which does not meet the condition.
Of course not, I'm not talking about those conditions, I'm talking about mine. I'm talking about losing a deposit by a small number of trades.

DmitriyN:
Of course not that one, I'm not talking about those conditions, I'm talking about mine. I'm talking about losing a deposit by a small number of trades.

Well, if that's what you're talking about, then yes.

nesssesary:

So help this monsieur, Vladimir. You fit his requirements perfectly.)

Do not lie. The lies are from the devil.

It is not the investor who dictates the terms, but the manager. There are millions of investors, and there are only a handful of good managers.

good question about the percentage to the manager:

up to 25k - 25% manager

up to 100k - 20%

up to 500k - 15%

up to 1 million - 10%

further the percentage will be negotiated separately,

Although even on the previous amounts the percentage may be changed, but in standard working conditions it is so!

normal percentages, I understand that my percentages have already been deducted from the total percentages ) because they should initially be 5-10% higher

So, what is the format of cooperation? Is it based on PAMM-service? ) it is doubtful

danil5724766:

up to 25k - 25% manager

up to 100k - 20%

up to 500k - 15%

up to 1 million - 10%

Although even on the previous amounts the percentage may be changed, but in standard terms of working it is so!

I have already said that for an adequate trader satisfying the conditions of the starting post of the branch, the conditions of investment are unacceptable.

And this post of yours only further underscores the unacceptability.

danil5724766:

up to 25k - 25% manager

up to 100k - 20%

up to 500k - 15%

up to 1 million - 10%

Although even on the previous amounts the percentage may be changed, but in standard terms of working it is so!

Professionals may offer these rates to amateurs. Professionals may agree to live on a fixed percentage and a lot of reservations in their favour.

you want to tell me that the trader manager should earn only 20% from 80 000 and only 15% from 110 000 ???? at least don't disgrace my dried up socks! it's easier for me to force the investor to withdraw the money up to a hundred thousand than to manage without withdrawing. reaching this limit, my earnings will be approximately equivalent, and the managed amount will grow.

the more capital, the more responsibility, not less.

Even in companies, more work or responsibility pays more, not less. everything else is a joke.

danil5724766:

up to 25k - 25% manager

up to 100k - 20%

up to 500k - 15%

up to 1 million - 10%

Although even on the previous amounts the percentage may be changed, but in standard working conditions it is so!

and judging by your greed scale, at 2,500,000 i will take 5%? life is worth more than working with that kind of money for such a small percentage

less than 20% will not even be contacted...

The inadequacy of the topicstarter seems to make one wonder about the fate of the branch.
Reason: