a flaw in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 - restrictions on EA trading - page 4

vladimir832004:

I don't know anything about it. I've looked into the errors, tried to understand them, but I don't. I need to study programming.

I wasn't talking about advisors, I was talking about my advice:)

I agree about programming, and the idea of error handling also makes sense(!) .

vladimir832004:

I don't know anything about it. I've looked into errors, tried to figure it out, but I don't. I need to study programming.

Delete it yourself - it is not acceptable to discuss decompiles here - it is beneath my dignity. Maybe one of the locals did it and you are depriving him of his earnings:(

tara:

Delete it yourself - it's not customary to discuss decompiles here - it's beneath you. Maybe one of the locals did it, and you are depriving him of his earnings:(

This has nothing to do with it. The question is about restricting the EA's approach to the programme.

vladimir832004:

The question is about the limitations of the EA's approach to the programme.

I recommend that you just read it carefully and understand it ALL: https://book.mql4.com/ru/

ZZZY: A terrible secret: an EA is a program.

tara:

I recommend you just read it carefully and understand it ALL: https://book.mql4.com/ru/

ZZY: Here's a terrible secret: an Expert Advisor is a program.

So it works with limitations.

Let's say I want to use an EA to capture quotes and balances inside my computer without going online.

Dear, decompiled code is forbidden on this forum, and anyone who posts it is anathema.

You first and only warning, repetition == eternal ban.

ok
FAQ:

Dear, it's banned on this forum and anyone who posts them is subject to anathema.

Your first and only warning, repetition = eternal ban.

I just don't know whatdecompiled code is.

vladimir832004:
Okay, I just don't know whatdecompiled code is.

Code cracked with a decompiler.

99% - you don't have the rights to it, or ... stolen.

FAQ:

The code was hacked using decompiler.

99% - you don't have the rights to it, or ... stolen.

Is.ex4 notdecompiled code?

As for the EA, if I've got a decrypted one, it has not been decrypted, so how should I proceed when I've got a decrypted one?

and .ex4 == executable code, it's simply indecent to post it, but not punishable.
Reason: