FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 56

solar:

It's bad luck to shine the balance on the ground without doing anything )))), shade it better )))

it's a demo for now:))))

strangerr:

At 1.2695 you'll take it, or maybe at 1.28 and throw away the checkers))))
from 1.2500 + - 50 ppts will go up^ (there will be 2 overhikes already written before)

TEXX:

this is a demo for now:))))

not serious...put it on small.... it won't be as pretty (if it's high frequency) ....

Vizard:

well fuck...of course )) he's the most important bot )))...
like a bot!

Ishim:
From 1.2500 + - 50pp. will go up^ (there will be 2 overhangs already written before)

downwards agree .... but does SHE agree )))

Where's 1.18? I thought I'd come to the euras' funeral tonight, even bought a beer for the occasion... but I see they're hanging bears again and crucifying )))))

strangerr:

Does Tantric count?
What's with the flower like a lady... don't worry you won't get a censer (I don't hurt children or old people)))))

Ishim:
like a bot!

If I had a bot like that...that would predict a couple of three steps...cherish it )))...

Ishim:
What's with the flower like a lady... Don't worry, you won't get a censer (I don't offend children or the elderly)))))

are you slapping them already? ))) it's for another )))))))...

Vizard:

down I agree ....but does SHE agree ))))
TA - writing! not what i want , that's it for today - who's in drawdown m5! need a forecast?
Reason: