FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 114

the last biggest was 173p on 10.05.2010, and the two figures are probably before the eu...:-)))

Dimka-novitsek:

I think this is total nonsense! Usually a gap is less than 10-15pp. Is there a reason for that? And is it possible to find out?

As a matter of fact, I'm in favor of!!!!.

Yeah I think so too, in fact there are no gaps bigger than 15 pips, it's all a conspiracy.

Ishim:
and you don't have to make up a post! - redirect to Stranger!

brother Ishim you get used to the fact that you are an asshole and your name is U-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

brother Ishim you get used to the fact that you are an asshole and your name is U-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

stay smart here, bye everyone. http://www.zaycev.net/pages/15039/1503915.shtml?miniplayer=true

odiseif:
I am not happy with this... I think they all went crazy or are not happy with yesterday's profits closing halfway through ..... OK, Strange, Tantrik, they are old, they can handle it and everyone is used to it.

I'm not happy when young sons of bitches come on here and start talking about how smart they are.)

Ishim:
Stay smart, bye everyone.

Igor, don't embarrass yourself.

strangerr:

Igor, don't embarrass yourself.

You're going crazy. You lost your deposit again?

Ishim:
Stay smart, bye everyone.

Don't mind me! I, for one, am interested in your calculations...

Gep_Monday_1990-2012_alpari-standard(50 int)

strangerr:

brother Ishim you get used to the fact that you are ..............................................))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

that's how a strong male friendship ended )))...

Reason: