FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 44

strangerr:

If it's this one here, I certainly didn't buy it and wouldn't advise anyone to buy there.

I'm not talking about you specifically, but someone has bought the Pleiadian fly there, right?

Why are the eura and the chif fighting?

Sdimm:

where did you see the profit, all is lost ))))

I already drew the lines on the quote for myself. The indicator only draws a histogram. And the lines by colour correspond to the profit/loss, which could have been under the rules contrived by me.

If you want to open by your own rules...

prikolnyjkent:

I have already drawn the lines on the quote for myself. The indicator only draws a histogram. And the lines by colour correspond to the profit/loss, which could have been under the rules contrived by me.

Those who wish may open by their own rules...

If you want, you may open with your own rules... If you want, you may open with your own rules...)))))))

moskitman:

It's a funny thing. In the daytime you sit there, doodling all sorts of channels, thinking about who to listen to, where it's going, figuring out what to do if...

And in the evening, you find out on the news why you were wrong. And this despite the fact that at exactly 16:00 Moscow time someone already knows everything and is moving "downwind".

Margaret, Strange, Solar, ..., coryphaei, how come?

I don't see what the problem is. Yesterday there was talk of "bloody days" coming. Today it's moving on rumours and tomorrow, the day after that, it'll be on facts...

Although, on the other hand, it seems to me that September will be a bloody month

margaret:
I don't see what the problem is? Yesterday there was talk of "bloody days" coming. Today it moves on rumours and tomorrow, the day after that, it will be on facts...

Stops are likely to be removed at 2650, but it's hard to believe in more, although we'll see.

strangerr:

Stops are likely to be taken off at 2650, but it's hard to believe in more, though we'll see.

it has so far broken away from the resistance trend line

I closed the buy and sold 2597 at once, somehow I am more sure about the sell than when I bought it this morning, but it does not mean anything, everything can go wrong))

USDCAD closed at 9881, probably, I will also sell, but I am not sure

margaret:

I don't see what the problem is? Yesterday it was said that "bloody days" were coming. Today it's moving on rumours and tomorrow, the day after that, it'll be on facts...

Although, on the other hand, it seems to me that September will be a bloody month

the 12th will be clear. If the Germans are denied charity, the shop could close quickly.

Reshetov:
On the 12th it will become clear. If the Germans are denied charity, the shop could close quickly.
and at the end of 2013 the Germans will announce their withdrawal from the euro
Reason: