FIR filter with minimum phase - page 16

Demi:
he cannot draw the full picture - I wrote above. He does not know all or even the main market participants, he does not know how to formalise speculators and non-speculators, he does not know all or even the main analysis methods used by market participants (not kitchens, the market!), etc.

So, you have to disregard BEFORE you draw. Think scientifically!

Avals:

How do you know all about me?)

It's a long time to explain and I can't tell you everything anyway..... I have subscribed..... but believe me......... I am being followed..... all very seriously...... can't write long - I could be traced.....

alsu:

then it must be neglected BEFORE it is drawn. Think scientifically!
logical, but since nothing is known, everything can be neglected

Demi:
It's a long explanation and I can't tell you everything anyway..... I have subscribed to..... but believe me......... it's very serious...... I can't write for long - I might be traced.....

what does this have to do with me and my knowledge/non-knowledge?

Avals:
what does this have to do with me and my knowledge/non-knowledge?

Well, OK, maybe I was wrong - show me what you know

Well, no, I'm not wrong.

Demi:
Well, OK, maybe I was wrong - show me what you know

and when I owe you))

EconModel:

These circumstances have set econometrics apart as an independent science and have led to very limited borrowing from related sciences, even statistics, not to mention DSP, radio electronics .....

Perhaps this is because econometrics has different objectives, the main one being fogging.

;))

avtomat:

Perhaps this is because econometrics has different objectives, the main one being fogging.

;))

The mechanism here is this.

As Captain Hindsight says, 95% of people are idiots. We create a fog with scientifically false articles and pseudo-dissertations, 2% spit, 3% keep silent, sniggering maliciously, the rest say - you idiots. In the end everyone is happy, except for the aforementioned 95%, because they are the ones who withdraw the deposits, which are later credited to the accounts of the remaining 5%. The tail is wagging the dog, as clichéd as it may sound.

alsu:

This is the mechanism here.

As Captain Hindsight says, 95% of people are idiots. We fog up with scientifically false articles and pseudo-dissertations, 2% spit, 3% keep silent, sniggering maliciously, the rest say - you idiots. In the end everyone is happy, except for the aforementioned 95%, because they are the ones who withdraw the deposits, which are later credited to the accounts of the remaining 5%. The tail wags the dog, as clichéd as it sounds.

Uh-huh... econometrics is a new age Trojan horse ;))))))

I don't understand the posts about econometrics: either you're joking or .......
Reason: