FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 811

2515 is coming but not now, people have been asking for 2800 for 4 hours

I think so.then either 1.23 or 1.27

kakbutak:

I think that's about it.

After a correction has been recognised by most market participants and selling at the top and buying at the bottom of the saw, then market makers come in and drain everyone, depending on how many bulls or bears have recognised the correction)))

rok:
Stranger, you?

artikul:

After a correction is recognised by most market participants and there is selling at the top and buying at the bottom of the saw, then market makers come in and dump everyone, depending on the number of bulls or bears who recognise the correction)))
+100500

artikul:

After the correction is recognised by the majority of market participants and they start selling at the top and buying at the bottom, then market makers come and lose everyone, depending on the number of bulls or bears who recognised the correction))).
In May I made a forecast by Gunn for this year on euro (I posted pictures on the forum). I recalculated again - the maximum will not be updated, the target is 1.12 till the end of September.

artikul:

Pick whichever fiba you like best )))) I have a 50% limit )))

Which phiba? there is no phiba in forex...

BeerGod:
What phyb? There's no phyb in forex...

It's all there. Maybe you're looking in the wrong place? ;)By the way, about yesterday's "kefir", the pattern is working out, the fibs rule, and even if they are confirmed by volumes...

Maybe there is, but the targets are meaningful
Reason: