FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 491

Vizard:

It's dangerous to turn off your brain...and talk rubbish with a smart-ass attitude )))...
Stop fucking around. You know, correct, argue.

nexter:
Stop being ridiculous. You know - correct it, give me a reasoning .

that's funny... maybe I'll also present a research report )))) and tomorrow someone else will come along... and the day after tomorrow Strange will find a new game... I'll have to explain it too ))))

You... all by yourself... I talk too much already))...

Vizard:

that's funny....maybe I'll also present a research report )))) and tomorrow another one will come....and the day after tomorrow Strange will find a new toy... will have to explain it too ))))

you guys...all by yourself...I talk too much ))))...

So if you have nothing to say then don't say anything.

alex_r:
(From d1 to trade, you need a depot and balls of steel)))

Hello all.

Bullshit. Here's a concrete example:

Buy, sl 1.0156.

And stop selling euros))))

Vizard:

that's funny...maybe another research report to present )))) and tomorrow another will come...the day after tomorrow Strange will find a new game... will have to explain it too ) )))

you... all by yourself... I talk too much ))))...

What do you think? ))))

strangerr:

What did you think? ))))

hilarious... so them...))

nexter:
So if you don't have anything to say, don't say anything.

snapped back...))

Vizard:

(I snapped back...)))

You could say that.

I was brought up to take responsibility for my words, i.e. to argue them. Expressing an empty opinion without arguing it is nothing more than a jibber-jabber that does not carry any constructive message. So if you speak out, argue, which I suggested you do. You don't want to? Don't. Keep your opinion to yourself.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm simply citing a postulate that was expressed in the thread on that link: "They are trying to keep the price from falling uncontrollably, which may be happening at the moment."

And I compared it to the fact that at the end of June there were reports of operators going long. The price then went down by 6 ffs - this is also a fact.

I remember here in a branch after that yet leaked the opinion - that the operators by their positions only support the ecosystem.

strangerr:

What did you think? ))))

Strange hi!

If it's no secret what pairs do you trade on?

rigc:

Strange hi!

If it's not a secret, what pairs do you trade on?

Hi.

The main ones, apart from the Buckeye, GBP, EUR, almost all JPY, again, apart from the Buckeye.

Reason: