FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 699

RekkeR:
Gold
no again no

Ishim:
Already on sale +, but what is the second pair to choose instead of the euro? Pound?
The pound is 300 ppts over.......By the way, it looks beautiful for sell not only against the dollar ..... But the dollar will fall more, as the USD index essentially drew the head and got actually to the neck .......In the end, the curve of the market will go up from the beginning of the year to the end of the year, and the price will go up from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.

RekkeR:
On the low between 1 and 2 did you forget to draw - 1.5?
why?

odiseif:
The pound is 300 pips away from going down .......By the way, it looks good for sell, not only for the dollar .... but for the dollar it will fall more, as the dollar index has essentially drew the head and has actually got to the neck ......In the end, the price will go up, but if you look at the dollar upside down, then the undrawn shoulder will be left.

head back and forth - my head is spinning.

I think - canadian/bucks, dollar/yen .... (I will also check the pound on m15 - but i think it is also chasing orders)

I have been seeing MACD and chart divergence for as long as I have been growing, on timeframes of 1. 5. 15. 30. I think we will go down, but when?

mimohodom:

Please see if the pound-yen on n4 is approximately where it may turn, the thing is that it and the euro-buck, when going down, almost simultaneously turned around
I can't say right away, it's a tricky move. I will think tonight, maybe I will find out what is what.

Bears all note ))))

>

If we don't break upwards, this could be the picture.

One is there, two are smoking)

strangerr:

One is there, two are smoking)

That's it ... 2570 was the maximum. ))))

extra from the winnings buy a Marlboro - smoke ))))

Reason: