FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 621

Vizard:

do you think it will go down to 1.19?
I looked at the chart and saw 1.23 instead of 1.22, ~1.23 Asia will probably do

Yes... But only Asians while we and the Americans are asleep can make the Good Morning News as 1.2405 And the news will say that it must have been a correction, it happened before...

I'm done for the day, I can drink tea in peace without shaking with greed and fear )))) the funny thing is, when I'm in a loss, I don't give a shit, but when I make a profit, it's not so good for me, is it normal?

emotraid:
I'm done for the day, I can drink tea in peace without shaking with greed and fear )))) the funny thing is, when I'm down, I don't give a damn, but when I make a profit, I feel sick.

it's just a matter of getting used to it... look at the numbers not the money...

emotraid:
All ... shot for today, you can drink tea in peace without shaking from greed and fear )))) the funny thing is when I'm in a loss, I don't give a damn, but when I'm making a profit it feels so bad that it's OK?

you get used to it )))) it's just the way it is at first)

emotraid:
I'm done for the day, I can drink tea in peace without shaking with greed and fear )))) The funny thing is that when I'm in loss, I don't give a shit, but when I make a profit, I feel really uncomfortable.

What about long-term investments in the Forex market? )))

Is anyone playing Dolar against Jena?

Sdimm:

you get used to it )))) it's like that at first )

well that's good, predators should be ruthless, toothy and always ready to eat more ))))

artikul:

What about long-term investments in the forex market? )))

i plan to in the next few months )))) did you get your brain back on? i thought i'd killed you completely... it's gone and gone )))))

emotraid:

I'm planning to do it in the next few months ))) So did you get your brain back on? I thought I killed you completely... it's gone and gone )))))

I was in the neighborhood.)
Reason: