FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 548

euro dollar waiting?

It's been too quiet on the forum, it's time to start talking about villages. Here's my picture for next week.

tema077:

I'm the little one who came in, but yeah, it's been red hot all day.

Here you go, levels on him.

fqbj:

It's been too quiet on the forum, it's time to start talking about villages. Here's my picture for next week.

Wait Vital, the americans will report back - they may break everything.

Sdimm:

Hang on, Vital, the americans will report back - they can break everything.

I just didn't work on it, I saw the input, now I've already transferred it to second hand, it'll snap back and that's fine. I won't lose anything anyway-\

fqbj:

So this week is not over yet, Friday was promised! ))

tema077:

I just didn't work on it, I saw the entrance, now I've transferred it to used ones, it'll snap back and I won't lose anything anyway -\.

I tried to pull the owl with it, it has such a beard, it goes in one direction and the pullback is small and the owl averages but I don't have enough moves.

Sdimm:

I foolishly put an owl on it, it has such a beard, it goes in one direction and that's it and the rollbacks are small, the owl averages out and the move is not enough.

nah...owls are a thing of the past-) they're better on the pound, it's wispy.... bouncing back and forth-\

tema077:

nah...owls are a thing of the past-) they're better on the pound, it's woozy.... bouncing back and forth-\

It's just the Eurobucks and the Pound. I didn't see it coming.

Sdimm:

Wait Vital, the americans will report back - they can break everything.

Dim I drew this morning, my white one didn't make it down.
Reason: