FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 482

but the sales were really before the decline, knocking down the attempts to break upwards

All gone, bye everyone, hello to Tantrik) See you tomorrow.

Vizard:

5 or 6 years ago a little bit worked... although essentially the same support-resistance levels...

The accumulation of levels is not a panacea, but a cumulative position, the same ones walking with their eyes closed in the dark corridors of the market. Plus, they can also throw in a lie.

Better on your own, stepping on your own poker is always more useful ))))

strangerr:

Rekker, don't talk about something you know absolutely nothing about. No one said anything about maximums at all.
You started it first ))

RekkeR:

The accumulation of levels is not a panacea, but a cumulative position, the same ones walking with their eyes closed in the dark corridors of the market. Plus, they may throw in some more lies.

Better yourself, stepping on your own poker is always more useful ))))

I don't need anything ... chewed it all up and spit it out ... I can see everything on the chart by eye ... and if I make a mistake, I can always beat the clock ...

RekkeR:
There are so many useful things around that life can become useless in the pursuit of usefulness ))))

SHARE !!!!

RekkeR:

You should draw a predictor or something )))...

Vizard:

I wish you'd draw a forecast))))...

don't bother with the top yet )))) you need to take out the maniacs who bought down. then you can go back down.

solar:

yeah up don't bother yet )))) you need to take the maniacs down.... then go back down...

I look like a martyr )))... entry = forecasting... then flooding, etc...

Vizard:

hilarious... do I look like a martyr )))... entry to the thread = prediction... then flooding, etc...

flubbing the hell out of it ))))
Reason: