FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 481

strangerr:

I'm not being ironic either, but so be it. It's just very obvious, like an axiom, and no one really thinks about it.

If there is a buy, then someone should sell. Of course understanding is important, but it has little effect on profitable trading in my opinion. The main thing is psychology.

My strictly personal opinion, opening positions based on SOT reports, volumes or trade levels, is a total analogy with trading according to someone else's predictions read on forums.

Parroting, albeit on a stool above those who cannot make decisions on their own.

Maybe we should go from the opposite direction altogether, not to follow the highs, but instead to run away from them.

solar:

If there is a buy, someone has to sell, understanding is of course important, but in my opinion it has little effect on profitable trading. The main thing is psychology.

I'm not sure how much of a problem it is, but I'm not sure how much.

Scarcity, illiquidity, reasons?

This is the first time I've written in detail, but I'm already exhausted, that's all for today.

RekkeR:

In my purely personal opinion, opening positions based on SOT reports, volumes or trading levels is a total analogy to trading on someone else's forecasts read on forums.

Parroting, albeit on a stool above those who cannot make decisions for themselves.

As well as on the wulffs, how many of them should I show you?

RekkeR:

My strictly personal opinion, opening positions based on SOT reports, volumes or trade levels, is a total analogy with trading according to someone else's predictions read on forums.

Parroting, albeit on a stool above those who cannot make decisions for themselves.

5 or 6 years ago vsa little worked...although essentially the same support-resistance levels...

RekkeR:

In my purely personal opinion, opening positions based on SOT reports, volumes or trading levels is a total analogy to trading on someone else's forecasts read on forums.

To begin with, these reports are a week out of date. Of course, you can't trade by them. But it is useful to know the general mood of the market players)))

solar:

If there is a buy, someone has to sell, understanding is of course important, but it has little effect on profitable trading in my opinion. The main thing is psychology.
Hi! I've always thought about the mechanism of the FOREX market functioning. If to detail as in informatics the algorithm of work, then how everything happens from the moment of opening an order? So, step by step. The MA (I mean the order) gets in line and waits for the buyer or the seller. Or does the DC redeem it itself and pack it in a bigger bag to later sell or buy in bulk???? A lot of ambiguity :))

Serg51:
To begin with, these reports are already a week out of date. Of course, you can't trade on them. But it is useful to know the general mood of the market players)))
There are so many useful things around that life can become useless in the pursuit of usefulness ))))

Serg51:
To begin with, these reports are already a week out of date. Of course, you can't trade on them. But it is useful to know the general mood of market participants)))

reports are issued by the regulator so that there is no lawlessness... that's their purpose... purpose...

RekkeR:

My strictly personal opinion, opening positions based on SOT reports, volumes or trading levels is a total analogy with trading based on other people's forecasts read on forums.

Maybe it is better to go the opposite way, not to follow the highs, but to run away from them.

Racker, don't talk about something you know absolutely nothing about. No one said anything about maximums at all.
Reason: