FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 321

Sdimm:

Tantrik, but he's been kicking ass this morning ))))
Tantrik looks familiar to me, - it's about him, I do not see him or he changed his nickname ...

Martingeil:

not a bad analysis for a beginner, just not too many indicators....

The main ones are two - they are under the main chart, everything else is auxiliary. But there is nothing extra :)

nexter:
There are two main indices - they are under the main chart, everything else is auxiliary. But there is definitely nothing superfluous :)

extra padding

))

Martingeil:
Tantrik looks familiar to me - I don't see him or he's changed his nickname...

he was reincarnated as Ishim imho the previous nickname suited him better, but it's up to the owner-owner))))

nexter:
There are two main indices - they are under the main chart and everything else is auxiliary. But there's definitely nothing superfluous :)
Nothing over time you won't need them at all, look out for mostly manual line studies on the hour and 4 o'clock charts, study the pennant flag they are always formed on these two TFs.

Martingeil:
You won't need them at all over time, look out for manual line drawings on the hour and 4 o'clock charts for the most part, study the pennant flag they are always formed on these two TFs.
Thanks. Maybe it will, maybe not :) As long as the existing system is satisfactory.

Sdimm:

he's reincarnated as ishim imho the previous nickname suited him better, but that's up to the owner))))
I guessed that, I just wanted confirmation...

Martingeil:
Well, I guessed it, I just wanted confirmation...

OK, have a good night and profit!

nexter:
Thank you. Maybe it will, maybe not :) As long as the current system is satisfactory.
Do not stop, to be a trader is not easy, you have to always be in search, the market changes frequently, especially after the fixing of the year, and the market expands every year the volume increases, the daily turnover of forex is now about 4 - 7 trillion dollars ... :-)

artikul:

which is the right picture? I take it the second one is right?

Reason: