FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 315

emotraid:

Poor DC... I didn't think of them, I'll put a bigger lot tomorrow ))))
It's not poor. When I got hooked on trading in year three, my first DC was in the back of a rag market, now they have an office on the seafront in the most expensive part of town.

Vizard:

levels re-draw often? or redraw all day long? if not, just leave a line... the beginning and the end ( time is important)... it's easy to analyze on history later...

They hold for 24 hours against the zero-minute bar and when they disappear, the range between the upper and lower bar changes...)) So, like today - the price went up, all the upper levels disappeared in an hour and the price has nowhere to go, so it went down like crazy ))))

emotraid:

First buy at 1.24, the second without a TP yet, both have a trawl of 150 pips... maybe I'll open another one.
That's 4 signs !, 1.24 is ready. Traill - why stop traill - profit traill will go to profit level and traill 10-15 pips.

artikul:

I caught the level, but in a lame way )))

Nobody's perfect but me, but I'm a sinner ))

yardex:
Nobody's perfect but me, but I'm a sinner.)

Did you break the star?

strangerr:

I haven't looked in the mirror, but here I see you, a petty, nasty, incapable of anything but shitting on someone else, today me, tomorrow someone else. In case you haven't noticed, I never pick on newbies and normal people even as a joke, Tantrik doesn't count, he's a friend and we have our own conversations.
What's the wave right now? (do you know which way the trend is going?)

Sdimm:

you blew up the star, didn't you?
I told you, the protective field is strong, a couple of missiles were wasted, but if there's an accurate hit, then... ))

artikul:

They hold for 24 hours against the zero-minute bar and when they disappear, the range between the upper and lower price levels changes)))). So, the price went up and all of the upper levels disappeared in one hour, and the price had nowhere else to go, so it went down like mad )))

ok...but anyway, you should leave the intraday levels... and categorize them by colours... then it will be very convenient to look at history... and if the Strategy Tester works (even with some small errors), then it's great to run and watch...

These are kind of a hot deal))))

Ishim:
it's 4 signs !, 1.24 is baked ready. Trall - why stop trawling - profit trawl will come to the profit level and turn on trawl 10-15pp. maybe you will squeeze something else out of the +.
It's like my Kanadec has 170 points of drawdown! - I try not to look at ((((.

yardex:
I told you, the protective field is strong, a couple of missiles have gone hollow, but if it's an accurate hit, then... ))

sorry, then you are a sinner but you would be a hero and Tantrik would be absolved ))))
Reason: