FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 314

artikul:

Here's what I'll do )))) Right now only levels are drawn with a 5 pip increment and it's written in the code )))) For gold, for example, it's too fine a setting - for 5 pips it may be different, for example, not 5 but 15, also for pairs with different spreads )))) In short, we need to make this parameter external )))).
And if gold on 1603, I have requests there ))

strangerr:

Two hours gone and War and Peace has already been written)))

Sorry, I didn't realise you were just looking in the mirror.

In the mirror you see yourself, you're the asshole.

Nesradamus:
That's the trouble, when the lot is small, you have to wait half a day for the DC to get paid, there's no traffic left for yourself.

Poor DC... I didn't think of them, I'll put a bigger lot tomorrow ))))

yardex:
I don't have enough gold at 1603, I have applications there )))

I caught the level, but in a lame way ))))

artikul:

Here's what I'll do )))) Right now only levels are drawn with a 5 pip increment and it's written in the code )))) For gold, for example, it's too fine a setting - for 5 pips it may be different, for example, not 5 but 15, also for pairs with different spreads )))) In short, this parameter should be made external ))))

If you do not know how to alert the robot, do not take it out of the equation.

nexter:
in the mirror you see yourself, you asshole

stop fucking around... get...hit one time and that's it...let's live together... talk business...

Vizard:

stop with the bullshit already... one punch and that's it... let's get along... talk business...

I'll join you... take your frustrations to private...

Myth63:

1.2320 I think. if we pass then 1.2343
1.2300 is a resistance if we don't pass it at the first time, then from 2250 we will go for an assault.

nexter:
You see yourself in the mirror, you asshole.

I don't look in the mirror, but here I see you, a petty, nasty, incapable of anything but shitting on someone, today on me, tomorrow on someone else. In case you haven't noticed, I never even joke around with newbies and normal people, Tantrik doesn't count, he's a friend and we have our own conversations.

artikul:

I caught the level, but in a shitty way ))))

levels re-draw often? or redraw all day long? if not, just leave a line... the beginning and the end ( time is important)... then it will be convenient to analyze on the history...

if you do it, show us a screenshot later... it's interesting ))))

Reason: