FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 313

artikul:
The program doesn't care what sign it uses, it splits digits into digits ))))) In five digits there is one more additional addition operation ))))

I put them both there and then will monitor and then see what's up

Vizard:

Don't watch fairy tales...work it out...trade the way you feel comfortable...

i do that, i just had signals and the fairy tale told me the same thing )))) i'll watch the tales, they often have two possibilities, i choose the better one )))

Nesradamus:
You're going too far, you'll tear up the trawl))))

I'm not climbing on all the depots, I'm cutting a little bit.)

nexter:
Pick up the expression. Asshole in the mirror.

Two hours gone and you've already written War and Peace)))

Sorry, I didn't realise you were looking in the mirror.

Vizard:

and 1.225 and below for tomorrow ?

2250 - almost there - now the 4th wave and overnight the 5th wave and figure out where.

additional. about the rocket (australian) - took off - flew over the bush and back (something about the paraffin(((.))

Sdimm:

I put it up there and there, so I'll monitor it and then we'll see what's up

I'll tell you what I'll do )))) At the moment only levels are drawn with 5 pips sampling and it's written in the code )))) For gold, for instance, this is too fine a parameter. For 5 decimals it may have its own peculiarity, for example, not 5 but 15; for pairs with different spreads also )))) In short, this parameter should be made external ))))

Ishim:
2250 - almost were - now the 4th wave and overnight the 5th wave is here and figure it out to where.

As always mysterious Tantrik ))))...don't understand waves...can't see or watch them...not to mention on what TF...just asked if it will subside or not...figured out it won't...did I get it right ?

Ishim:

2250 - almost were - now the 4th wave, and in the night the 5th and guess to where.

Additional about the rocket (australian) - launched - flew over the bushes and back (something with paraffin(((.))

Brother Ishim, since when did you start counting waves?))

Ishim:
And I don't need to buy - the bai is already hanging - the correction will be small at 1.2340 - I am waiting there.

1.2320 I think. if we pass then 1.2343

emotraid:

But I'm not climbing on all the lots, I'm cutting a little off ))))
That's the trouble, when the lot is small, you have to wait half a day for the DC to get paid, there's no movement left for yourself.
Reason: