FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 181

rigc:
agree.... and there is a difference between a minister and a minister.... there are different people out there who are looking for what in the church.... there are businessmen too, it's understandable.... the only question is , is there anyone saint and sinless on this forum?))))
There is.

tema077:

In principle, we can sell, in b.u. stop and then we'll see-)

Buy! The bx has reached the trend line and is now at 82.10 - 05.

Vizard:

there are things that you come to understand only with age or after some upheavals ... some things are good and some are bad ... people need to understand this ... spirit ))) spirit breaks down after the first serious illness or so ... and then the fun part starts ...

not being a believer myself (sometimes I go to church)...with great respect for what is done by ministers...done and not advertised to them in view...

we came to this world to play - it's your outlook for the moment (i think it will change later) ... that is, in fact it is the same religion ... just a different one...

Yup... that's right, you can call it a religion)))) I am an Aryan, little Russian, I don't need such gods who allow them to kill themselves, my gods will tear them to pieces themselves )))) there is also a cheek to be spit upon... kiss the enemy's ass... )))))

Kitsan:
Check.
Your back doesn't itch?

rigc:
agree.... and there is a difference between a minister and a minister.... different people out there, who are looking for what in the church.... there are businessmen too, it's understandable.... there is a question here on this forum, is there anyone who is holy and sinless? ))))
Putin is holy and sinless, our king, god, and beloved leader, and if black Tuesday occurs, it will be Gref's fault, but in general, everything is Chubais' fault! )) Today is the day, no one wants to discuss charts and make forecasts.
Will gold correct, and if so, to where?

emotraid:

Yup... that's right, you can call it a religion)))) I am an Aryan, little Russian, I don't need such gods who let them kill me, my gods will tear them to pieces themselves ))))) and offer my cheek for spitting... kiss the enemy's ass... )))))

a woman's strength is in her weakness...

and plus you just don't have a guy who makes you feel like a woman...

yardex:
Putin is holy and sinless, our czar, god and beloved leader, and if black Tuesday comes, it will be Gref's fault, but in general, it will all be Chubais' fault! )) Today is the day when no one wants to discuss schedules or make forecasts.
he is far from being a saint, but he is better than a lot of crap that wants to establish democracy and re-divide what has been divided ....

rigc:
your back doesn't itch?

Should it? What does your back have to do with it?

Kitsan:

Should I? What does your back have to do with it?
Well, the wings there should grow like an angel)))) I don't know, I'm all flawed)))

rigc:
well, the wings there should grow like an angel)))) I wouldn't know, I'm all vicious)))

Oh, I see. No, no wings.
Reason: