Time machine. Your actions. - page 26

DmitriyN:
Goodbye, everyone.
No offence, Dima. They're just joking around... It's just summer and everyone (not everyone) is in a smoking and relaxing mood + increased testosterone levels, and as a consequence, aggression sometimes slips in).

O Great Masters of Karma (Moderators) whose action is completed in the Great Cosmos, and we who live on
Mother Earth are already subject to Your Laws!

We humbly ask you
to help cleanse this thread from the influence of trolls and offtops.
Untie the knots that have been tightened energetically to pass the Lessons of Materiality on the forum!
Take Sincere Repentance of all our actions caused by destructive Thoughts leading to Earthly anti-harmony.

Take off from us all that remains to be passed, free our consciousness from the burden of these lessons

and free our soul from the obligations given to you!

For you are the Supreme Being, free and fervently loving us!

In other words (kill this thread)

Mischek2:

it's cruel to us

it's not that big of a deal.

real sexless creatures without a certain age reproduce by budding in branches

so you're trying to make it worse

I was a bit taken aback myself at first when I saw the swine-thumper writing to DmitryN, but then I realized that it was a topic branch! It's not father and son! It's him! IT'S HIM! FROM THE FUTURE!!!

moskitman:

I was a bit taken aback myself at first when I saw the swine-thumper writing to DmitryN, but then I realized that it was a topic branch! It's not father and son! It's him! BY HIMSELF! FROM THE FUTURE!!!

Killed it. BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA

I guess that's it=) the branch is dead.

Peter_Zabriski:
I, for one, would have corrected something in ancient Egypt. What was the point of persecuting the Jews?!
I guess they shouldn't have let them out of the encirclement.

Ishim:
It seems they should never have been let out of the encirclement.

It seems there is no need to change anything in the past or in the future.

solar:

I guess we don't have to change anything in the past or the future.

Well as a starting (base) position (state of mind), should be available. "AllGamesReset" is called. Or "The Great Void".

The main thing is not to turn "don't" into a ban. Otherwise... you don't get to be a dick. "No!" is a game...

;-)

MetaDriver:

Well, as a starting (basic) position (state of mind), should be available. "AllGamesReset" is called. Or "The Great Void".

The main thing is not to turn "don't" into a ban. Otherwise... you don't get to be a dick. "Don't!" is a game...

;-)

read only everything should be )))) imho.

solar:

Read only everything must be )))) imho.

It doesn't owe anyone anything. :)

--

As long as people remain so terrified of freedom, there will be no universal democracy and no universal enlightenment.

Be-be. ;-)

Reason: