FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 530

Ishim:
And you don't read - buy and sleep (as you say slept and traded)

I've been shopping since last Thursday or you have no eyes or early sclerosis, one of the two))

strangerr:

I have been buying since last Thursday or you have no eyes or early sclerosis, one of the two))
So that's the thing, according to Williams the market should kick out those who are sitting in sales below 2280, going up to 2450-2500 and then with a clear conscience of buyers, going down to 2230=)

lactone:
So that's the thing, according to Williams the market should throw out those sitting in sales below 2280, going up to 2450-2500 and then with a clean conscience buyers, going down to 2230=)

When do you have time to look in the terminal?

strangerr:

I've been buying since last Thursday, either you have no eyes or early sclerosis, one of the two))

Didn't you write that you fixed everything and left it at 10%?

Look H1 down to 50% why? - they were going up. and they did... They were going up... Then the unemployment news came out (they did not care about the news - what would people think? - so what!) In the morning there were some growth candles and then the whistle started.

m30 - buy signal has been hanging for 2 days!!! With a stop of 50 pips. - Everybody bought!!! - There will be an overlap as a matter of fact. Can i tell you about the H4?

RekkeR:
When do you have time to look at the terminal?

What's there to stare at? I haven't seen anything interesting there this week))) Only sometimes I look at the Eurochip and think - poor Madame Galina and her shopping.(

RekkeR:
When do you have time to look at the terminal?

First we look at the forum, then the forum again, then it's time to read it... I only have time to look at the terminal at six in the morning before my run )))

strangerr:

I've been stocking up since last Thursday or you don't have eyes or early sclerosis, one of the two))
at 2173?

tara:
at 2173?

strangerr:

If you like it, you don't get raped.
Reason: