FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 516

[삭제]
margaret:


Moose isn't scary)))

[삭제]
Well, if the pictures are in, then everyone is in the profits ))))
Thank you!!!!!!
[삭제]
Bulls, bears, moose - that's all good. Does anyone know what Uncle Kolya looks like?
Let's not talk about sad things.
[삭제]
How about this corridor option 1.2223-below 1.2390? I am considering it for now.
Ishim:
Who am I to teach! They won't let me! - I'll show you the sells later (if you're interested). - then the contracts and everything else. (and when did 50-70 pips become a dump?)

Interesting already, let's have a laugh together.

For those of you with your heels in the chest, don't pry into other people's conversations.

strangerr:

Interesting already, let's have a laugh together.

For those who are "heel-to-the-chest", don't pry into other people's conversations.

I'm waiting for the 3rd open.
[삭제]
Kitsan:
Bulls, bears, moose - that's all good. Does anyone know what Uncle Kolya looks like?


Is that him?

[삭제]
emotraid:


Is that him?

No, it's not.)