FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 512

plaza:

I think you've seen more than once the situation where EVERYTHING in the market says there is a clear move to one side, but in the end it's a stupid divorce.

I read "Market Masters" and I think that's the way it is.)

plaza:

When I first came to forex, I didn't know shit about the market, so I bought a $50 Investors Dream by B. Williams.

What I liked most about his Chaos Theory was one thing... you never have to analyze

I don't know where the market is going ... I put pendants in different directions and I don't have to think ...

about what, if the price jerked the order, then went the wrong way-they give you a signal which positions when they reach a certain value

I don't know what to do, I close, and then I put them back, just following the instructions.

Then it seemed to me that I wised up, abandoned the program and started trading on my own.

I started to trade by myself. And since then I like systems of analysis, where orders are placed to both sides and, you know, in many cases it works.

I think you've faced the situation more than once when the market says EVERYTHING about a definite move to one side, and the end result is a stupid trick.

Yep... it's almost always me, stochastic and mcdm are overbought it's time to buy - sell and I'm sitting there counting elks )))

So my bai's closed on boo... I'm gonna have to use my brain again.

RBC is now saying Germany is to blame for the Eurozone crisis - it sold expensive BMWs to poor Athenian taxi drivers...))))))) I'm in a huff)))

Kitsan:
RBC is now saying Germany is to blame for the Eurozone crisis - it sold expensive BMWs to poor Athenian taxi drivers...))))))) I'm in a huff)))
What did you think? And also the blacks naturalised by Germany have been going to Spain, Italy and Greece for the last five years to work, not giving the locals any free jobs)

Closed the bai very early ((( such a bulls' divestment was 40pp. and they are now share thinking their stops are being hunted. (though... 1.1750 will not come)

Ishim:
Closed the bai very early ((( such a bulls' divestment was 40pp. and they are now share thinking their stops are being hunted. (though... 1.1750 will not come)
and i'm biting my foreheads, i put my TP at buy 2320, i would have closed already... i should buy a pad, without a terminal i can't do much trading

lactone:
What did you think? And also the blacks naturalised by Germany have been going to Spain, Italy and Greece to work for the last five years, keeping the locals out of jobs)

That's what I'm saying - everyone blames others but not themselves)))) Drags are next in line...)))

lactone:
I'm biting my elbows that I put the TP on buy 2320, otherwise it would have closed already... I have to buy a tablet, because I can't trade much without a terminal at my fingertips.
the only problem is 1.2320 - 25 - order ready to sell, they won't let (actually everyone has gone the pound, the Aussie - one Euro is lingering)

Ishim:
There is a joint 1.2320 - 25 - order at the ready to sell there will not be given (actually all have already left the pound, the austral - one eu is stomping around)

The debt crisis is increasingly affecting ordinary Europeans. As expected, the unemployment rate in the eurozone broke a new record, rising by 0.1% to 11.2% in June.

According to the June data, 25,112 million people were out of work in the EU, 17,801 million of them in the Eurozone.

The lowest unemployment figures were in Austria (4.5%), the Netherlands (5.1%), Germany (6.8%) and Luxemburg (5.4%). The highest rates are observed in Spain (24.8%) and Greece (22.5%).

margaret:

The debt crisis is increasingly affecting ordinary Europeans. As expected, the unemployment rate in the eurozone broke a new record, rising by 0.1% to 11.2% in June.

According to the June data, 25,112 million people were out of work in the EU, 17,801 million of them in the Eurozone.

The lowest unemployment figures were in Austria (4.5%), the Netherlands (5.1%), Germany (6.8%) and Luxemburg (5.4%). The highest rates are observed in Spain (24.8%) and Greece (22.5%).

What should we do now?
Reason: