FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 490

strangerr:
It's as if these dudes in Chicago piled up 2240 worth of purchases and went off to drink coffee)))

Just as long as they don't sell)

strangerr:
It's as if these dudes in Chicago piled up 2240 worth of purchases and went off to drink coffee)))
What are you worried about, tomorrow is the last day of the month and they (most of them) will go on vacation... the whole of August will be waiting...

strangerr:

So they'll be drinking till Wednesday.

IDLER:

That's how they're going to drink until Wednesday.

Perhaps.

strangerr:

He must have got to you, Margaret?
He sure did...

strangerr:

I didn't catch it(

They build it up and don't let it go down

All within the white tale as I wanted...now...with the switch to tomorrow we can go up a bit...like a shoulder...then go down to 1.2170-60...Conclusion - why did not go up on Thursday?))

Vizard:

All within the white tale as I wanted... now... with the switch to tomorrow we could go up a bit... like a shoulder to the left... then down to 1.2170-60... the moral was not to go up on Thursday )))...
It was a verbal intervention, a massive closure of short positions...

margaret:
It was a verbal intervention, a massive closing of short positions...

In general, everything points to growth (technique). On the weeks a beautiful absorption and a divergence, on the daily market a divergence has already started. The main thing is not to break the picture)

Margaret, why is the euro/franc stagnating?

Kitsan:

А вообще все указывает на рост (техника). На недельках красивое поглощение и дивер, на дневках уже пошла отработка дивера. Главное чтоб не сломали карт

I agree, but anything is possible.

Reason: