FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 447

Without support-resistance the eu could not but return to the local sidewall level )))) But that doesn't mean anything, the rube is much lower ))))

[Deleted]
beautiful just a figure in 45 minutes on a fixer-uuuu... tinny=) +300 yyyy =) have a nice weekend everyone. i'll go cook a kebab.
2012.07.27 18:04:02 '3062827': order #614003763 buy 0.23 EURUSD at 1.2289 was modified -> sl: 1.2290 tp: 1.2386 and at 20.29 it closed at tp Especially for you, Tantrik)))
[삭제]
You had a good week, after fishing, with a fresh brain + 7.6% to depo. I think that's good))
Looks like it's possible to roll over again, but I'll pass. I've already allowed myself some whiskey.
strangerr:
Here http://fxcoder.ru/services/cmeva you can see the trading levels for the instruments of interest for the period of interest, audi contract at 1.0383. I cannot use screenshots because of a glitch.
thanks
Only the difference between the futures and the spot has to be taken into account, with the out, for example, it is 50pp.
[삭제]

hooray, we're in town!

The ladies shouted hurrah and threw their bonnets in the air,

[삭제]
IDLER:
Looks like it's possible to roll over again, but I'll pass. I've already allowed myself some whiskey.
Why, wait till Monday, we'll see...
strangerr:
Only you have to consider the difference between the futures and the spot, for example for the Aude it is 50pp.
Yeah, he has a big difference, the moon seems to have the same difference too.