FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 421

I now have a net cast from 1.2 to 1.17 in the eu.

emotraid:

waiting for

Emo, why did you buy in?

volume goes up ?

Do you think the guys with the big wallets go in to buy at the top ?

SEVER11:

Thanks for the congratulations!!! ;0))) And gold again, waiting

North, congratulations.

emotraid:

i got rid of a footballer yesterday, i like firemen now)))

I'll buy a New Zealander in the demo and as soon as he strikes, I'll buy the Euro.

Nuh? Monsieur ne mange pas sis giéné zi mir bitte zwei kopek ))))

Stells:

Emo, why did you enter the buy?

has the volume gone up ?

think the guys with big wallets are entering the buy in at the top ?

it's a demo, let it hang, and maybe it's not the top but the bottom )))) this pair is at my disposal )))

see you all tonight, the kebabs are here... not all of them were eaten yesterday )))))))))))))

artikul:

I also read it )))) It turns out that people are still craving for "scary pictures" )))) If someone likes the principle laid down in my advisers - use them)))

I don't have a zig for some reason ... maybe I should put it in Expert Advisors too ...

strangerr:

North, congratulations.
I join in, congratulations, health to you and all your loved ones, good luck, success in all endeavours.

lotos7:

I'm not drawing a zig for some reason ... maybe I should put it in the experts as well ...
No, into indicators ))) After drawing, the EA will form a global variable with the period of the zigzag, then the zigzag will be drawn ))) The name of this variable is the same as the traded pair, press F3 and check)))

artikul:
No, into indicators )))) After rendering, the EA forms a global variable with the zigzag period, then the zigzag will be drawn ))) The name of this variable is the same as the traded pair, press F3 and check)))

lotos7:

Is this a demo or what? )))
Reason: