FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 413

emotraid:

I'm not going to get mad, if I get mad and say what I think about your no-stop, no-glut trade I'll be banned forever, don't get me wrong )))))

He probably means stop shining is not good, you should know where you are willing to take a loss, but saying it out loud is like playing poker - cards flush )))) .

emotraid:

Plazik don't give me that shit, if I get mad and say what I think about your no-stop, no-glut trades I'll get banned forever, don't you get it))))
and who told you i'm trading? i'm robots... ))))

The Euro jumped in the Boo, now where to place the TP? Brain says 1.24 and greed 1.27 and wait for the next week )))) although it may yet fall viper

emotraid:

I don't give a damn about these blah blah traders, I' m waiting for a millionaire to come in and grab everything and I'll run after him))))
he's here - he's about to get his horns blown off.

solar:

He probably means that it's not good to shine a stop, you have to know where you're going to take a minus, but saying it out loud is like playing poker - cards to shine )))) .

If the dealer sees that I'm out of the stop with my pennies he'll pick them up, but he's baiting me like this -- go go -- but my pot goes boom and bust.)

plaza:
And who told you that I'm trading - I'm a robot flailing ))))

I'm not afraid to look in the terminal's face and make my own decisions.)

plaza:
And who told you that I'm trading - I'm a robot flailing ))))

Give me a robot. I'm bored, at least I get to play with my chips.

Ishim:
has come - he's about to get his horns blown off.

shorted at the peak of the malec.... it's been a long time since there were any elks )))

emotraid:

What's that? A big-ass...? ))))
I'll attach the file, the link... Just a minute, please.

tema077:

give me the robot)) boring as hell at least I'll be able to ride the wrappers-\

you can drive them in the tester... the whole story... about 10 years old... you'll be pleasantly surprised)))
Reason: