FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 379

yosuf:
The Euro 1:1 repeats the behaviour of gold, which means it feels confident and no shocks are to be expected any time soon. You are right.
Very doubtful .... Gold is at the bottom in a triangle which shows the probability of a further down trend move with 51/49% confidence Of course August is a dead month.... But from the beginning of september onwards .... also the eu has not even a hint of a trend change yet ...

We should rename this thread.

"Predictions, fortune-telling by charts and their consequences (for the depot)".

Something like that.

Ishim:
The most interesting is that the minimum (m5 rollback) has already been - now we go up at least to 2180. 1.2090 will be next week Tuesday - Wednesday or Thursday, or at least on Friday (they like to finish the movement on Fridays)

But it is impossible to say simply - I DO NOT KNOW ))))

or religion does not allow ))))

Vizard:

You can't simply say I don't know ))))

or religion does not allow it ))))

taboo))))

Aud is approaching the target, who is trading watch the price reaction at 1.0383, if it does not break through we will go to at least 1.0279 again)

Vizard:

but you can't simply say - i don't know ))))

or religion does not allow))))

can be simpler - the sells from yesterday - the TP triggered during the night, I'm not interested in the downside movement yet.

Beside the eu correction, hiking 50-80 pips does not cancel the main move, and hence the goal of 20 - 30 pips. just blah-blah-blah (just a flood). Another thing is to watch it all at the finish line and look for entry points - but the same + - 50 pips something like that.

strangerr:

We should rename this thread.

"Predictions, fortune-telling on charts and their consequences (for the depot)".

Something like that.

It's called that, and those who don't like the forecasts can create their own threads as they wish.

Ishim:
It's called that, and those who don't like the forecasts can create their own threads as they wish.

What's the point of being a flounder?)

Ishim:

strangerr:

Aud is approaching the target, who is trading watch the price reaction at 1.0383, if it doesn't break then we will go to at least 1.0279 again)

Keep an eye on gbpnzd, yesterday it did not go bad (the whole three days sitting in an ambush, waiting for the price to go down. As for the euro, I see it like this:
Reason: