FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 378

that's right, that's why as soon as the new zealanders are out of town you can sell the euR, but i'm off. see you all tonight ))))

paca

yosuf:
You accept the loss in advance by contacting SL. One must be resolute in rejecting it in favour of finding other, alternative, ways to protect against the unexpected. Any market direction should be viewed prospectively and stop guessing it. The TS itself should have the ability and ability to readjust in time to changing market conditions.
Yusuf, you're getting bronzed))

funny59:
Most importantly, when? Or rather, what time?
The most interesting is that the minimum (m5 pullback) was already there - now we go up at least to 2180. The 1.2090 will be next week Tuesday - Wednesday or Thursday, or at least on Friday (they like to finish the movement on Fridays)

OlegTs:
Yusuf, you're getting bronzed))
When he enters the 5% club, then it does not matter whether he puts a stop or not. For now, if the CU is harmful (not needed), no stop is placed.

During July they should give 1 2329 and in August they should give 1 3636 - they like symmetrical numbers

Ishim:
The most interesting is that the minimum (m5 pullback) was already there - now we go up at least to 2180. 1.2090 will be next week Tuesday - Wednesday or Thursday, or at least on Friday (they like to finish the moves on Fridays)
I just wanted to put salt with TP 2100.

Ishim:
The most interesting is that the minimum (m5 pullback) was already there - now we go up at least to 2180. 1.2090 will be next week Tuesday - Wednesday or Thursday, or at least on Friday (they like to finish the moves on Fridays)
The EUR 1:1 repeats the behaviour of gold, it means that it feels confident and no shocks are to be expected in the nearest future. You are right.

yosuf:
The EUR 1:1 is repeating the behaviour of gold, which means that it is feeling confident and no shocks are to be expected in the near future.
or gold behind the euro, yes americans want to dump precious metals into the low and onto their paper - stocking the basements at the Fed.

I see the euR as something like this

Reason: