FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 357

yardex:
First of all, there has to be a court decision! Otherwise, it is racketeering. As for offshore, trillions of dollars are stored there, and no one is being raided. And it's not hard to find fronts for complaints. But if payments were delayed there, that's bad. But I don't know if there's a single person who hasn't been paid at all, then that's just a reason to question the trustee, not bankrupt everyone!
you "are like children...", I always remember in such situations with reflections on "the truth of life" the phrase from the film with Abdulov "Genius" ....

yardex:
If there were delays in payments, that's bad. But I don't know if there's a single person who hasn't been paid at all, then that's just a reason to question the manager, not bankrupt everyone!

i'm just saying, i did a quick run through the forum and there have been questions about payment delays since spring.

http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=38025&page=30 and from here you can see the problems escalated with the bankruptcy of their prime brokers.

Those who are familiar with this formation will know what to expect. And for those who are for the strong rise a question - on what grounds should we rise? For a rise to 1.23 one needs not only technique but also a strong fundamental, not Spanish bonds with one week record high yield, downgrade of European countries and frankly disgusting statistics of Eurozone combined with inaction of those in power! (Fig. as one development)

tolko:
I think it's going to go down, but that's my guess.

so far they're buying off

tolko:
I think it's going to go down, but that's my guess.

That's my guess too, but what a move!!! What changes by the minute!!! You don't know. Anyway, I've got it both ways.

Kitsan:

correction

No, it is the degree of correction that changes.

Please tell me, what is the formation? I assume a divergent triangle, but is it unpredictable? And what does it mean to pay off?

nexter:
A court order for what? A search warrant? Well, if I'm not mistaken, a search warrant is issued by the D.A.'s office
Is a search synonymous with shutting down a company? The prosecutor's office is the most corrupt office in Russia. There is even an unspoken limit of bribes, a prosecutor can receive up to 100 thousand dollars, if he takes more than the prosecutor is entitled to according to their hierarchy, he can be severely punished and even imprisoned. Anyway, we're about to be kicked off this forum for breaking the rules, so let's just ... out of harm's way ))

ALTrofim:

Those who are familiar with this formation will know what to expect. And for those who are for the strong rise a question - on what grounds should we rise? For a rise to 1.23 one needs not only technique but also a strong fundamental, not Spanish bonds with one week record high yield, downgrade of European countries and frankly disgusting statistics of Eurozone combined with inaction of those in power! (Fig. as one development)

You want to trade forget those words and read less of the fence signs about Bonds and other nonsense))))

Dimka-novitsek:
Please tell me, what is the formation? I assume a divergent triangle, but is it unpredictable? And what do you mean, "buy back"?
It is... really unpredictable and strong signal to sell will appear only at the breakdown of the bottom - then you are sure to exit at 1.18... We have to see if it will work out or if it will go higher than the open GEP.
Reason: