FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 308

marker:
Operators are Commercial.

That's right!

It is even more clearly stated that it is not the quantitative indicators of any type of report that matter, but their change over time.

Here - video Master Class "Using CFTC reports in trading".

Rustbunch:
I think MM watch videos like this instead of comedy club))))

Just like similar forums.

marker:
Operators are Commercial.
Operators hedge their positions and trade mainly long. One should look at the deals of large players (non-Commercial), they set the direction of trading on the FOREX.

Serg51:
Operators - hedge their positions and trade mainly long. Watch the deals of the big players (non-Commercial), they set the direction of trading on the FOREX.
You really want to go long? Have you even looked at the longs at 1.49?) They are not there, the operators were on the long side with about 115 000 contracts and non-commercials were on the long side with 96 000 contracts. We know what happened then, in 8 days they stopped 10 figures - the non-commercials "setting the direction")) I don't really care whether it's non-commercial or commercial, I'm looking for discrepancies.

The herd of rams (blue non-Commercial) is going into shorts, but they will stop soon. I will not explain what happened at 1.18, you can see it in the picture)

But in the wheat futures it's the other way round) I think they will start shorting from 1000 there in earnest)

marker:
... By and large, I don't care whether it's non-commercial or commercial, I'm looking for discrepancies.

Discrepancy between what and what?

<

Roman.:

A discrepancy of what with what?

<
Commercial and non-commercial, when blue and red are relatively-maximal distant from each other)

marker:
Commercial and non-commercial when blue and red are relatively-maximised from each other)
:-) What do you do in that case?

Roman.:
:-) What do you do in that case?
In the case of the euro now buy, in the case of wheat and corn from 1000 sell)

Daley.

Reason: