FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 172

solar:

give her a brain ! at least like this ))))

Brains are like crayfish to the sky, a ball of neurons )).

Who knows, I can only see the hike up to 1,2198, but no further.

I've probably lost my mind, took the last euro money, bought some gold, put on a fur coat and a winter hat and am getting ready for the North.
But if anything, I'll go straight to Turkey ))

yardex:

I've probably lost my mind, took the last euro money, bought some gold, put on a fur coat and a winter hat and am getting ready for the North.
But if anything, I'll go straight to Turkey ))

The eur has formally rewritten yesterday's low... which makes for pleasant northern thoughts...

That's the thing, I have all the pleasant thoughts in Turkey, and the north is just a formality ))

Wait for an impulse to go down .... strong .....when it may go north ....by the way north will be about 1.46 .

odiseif:
wait for momentum to go down .... strong .....then maybe northwards .... by the way northwards will be about 1.46.
just wait! - The timing is rough or we will get burnt out.

odiseif:
wait for momentum going down .... strong ..... after that maybe northwards .... by the way northwards will be about 1.46 .
How did you set the target?

nexter:
how did you set the target?
regression channels on the weeks .... I see the same picture on the minutes at least 3 times a day ...sometimes they work fine sometimes they do not work due to news ...if it works like on the minutes ...1.46 will be ...but not soon ...\

Indicaot shows - southbound!!!!! Strict and strong!!!
Reason: