FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 143

tema077:
Does anyone have this MetaTrader - E-Global Trade & Finance Group terminal? I've had no connection for half an hour\ although two others do\
At the moment the trading server is under technical maintenance. Please try to access your personal client cabinet later. We apologize for the inconvenience. - I'm having the same problem. And I also managed to open cents PAMM here just now.

Sdimm:

I think the calculation outweighs the politics, growth is preferable in this case, although I don't know
the fundamentals are all against the euR....

rigc:
Look at the broker rankings, is yours in the top ten?

Looked at a lot of rankings. Each one has its own top ten... Can anyone tell me whether Alpari is a reliable firm or not? If not, which one is better to choose.

I've been out of touch for two hours now, they've got some nerve.

virus-76:

Looked at a bunch of rankings. Each one has its own top ten... Can anyone tell me whether Alpari is a reliable firm or not? If not, which one is better to choose.
it's up to you, i had a friend this year alpari "down" a few hundred thousand and no withdrawal failures at all.... so for me that's an indicator....

virus-76:

Looked at a bunch of rankings. Each one has its own top ten... Can anyone tell me whether Alpari is a reliable firm or not? If not, which one is better to choose.

choose 4you and we'll beat the shit out of them together)

virus-76:

Can anyone tell me if Alpari is reliable or not? If not, which is the best one to choose.
It's a good company, I have one account there. It does not seem to glitch, everything works like clockwork.

virus-76:

Looked at a bunch of rankings. Each one has its own top ten... Can anyone tell me whether Alpari is a reliable firm or not? I have been on Alpari for about a year now.
I've been using Alpari since a year. Sometimes there are connection disruptions for 3-5 minutes. I don't know what to do with them, they do that for me.

alfa does not even have a personal account for deposit/withdrawal)

bomzh-nn:
I've been using alpari since a year. sometimes i get disconnected for 3-5 minutes. I've got some slippage in my orders, but other than that, i'm ok. try to check out alpha forex.

bokh:

alfa does not even have a personal account for deposit/withdrawal)

But there's no deposit/withdrawal fee. I pay my money to an alfa card from them
Reason: