FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 90

At least it's not matches)))

I am currently watching a webinar about the competition (it is about to end) and the webinar host told me that the winner gets 100k in management for 6 months

NEKSUS_:
I'm watching Vibinoar right now about the competition (it's coming to an end) and the webinar host said that the winner gets 100k in management for 6 months
that's what i read.

Ishim:
thank you. so there's a phone and gloves for first place.

the gloves are for mice...
phone - to call the nuthouse...

Vizard:

mice gloves - for mice...
phone - call the loony bin...
three stages of qualifiers in 1 month! the one who got the best is the one who won - no way.

By the way, the news on America is even shittier than predicted. We are likely to go even lower. But personally, I'll pass for today.

Vizard:

mice gloves - for mice...
phone - call the loony bin...

but history is silent about what will happen to the trader in 6 months? hope he will not learn to swim with a battery tied to his back.

solar:

But history is silent as to what will happen to the trader in 6 months? I hope he will not learn to swim with a battery strapped to his back.
+10

solar:

but history is silent as to what will happen to the trader in 6 months? hope he will not learn to swim with a battery tied to his back .

it depends ... but he won't win for sure ... bots rule ... you can put a bot on if you have one ... but you can hand sit for six months (on a demo) ... debelism ... but to each his own ...

Option 3 is fame...

but hz ... Tanrik is already a glorious trader )))) why would he need it ))))...

installyator:

I hope I make it to the sky and have enough fuel.

not everyone will fly
Reason: