The regularities of price movements: Part 1. Price orientation - page 6

DmitriyN:
And I have the feeling that most of the processes in nature evolve according to a decaying principle. Much of it is by quantity. I could be wrong.

Let's write the second law, or we'll get bogged down in squabbles...

gpwr:

And note that the triangle was falsely punched to the upside first. The green technicians must have rushed in and started buying. Then the new trend has not materialized and they began to quickly close their losing positions, moving the price down. Then mature technicians with a lot of money started buying, and a new trend started. Although you can create any explanation for this price movement. It is important to know the statistics of different opportunities after the triangle ends.

No, it's an etf on a market index, and it's more complicated than that. But, if it were a single stock, then yes, such an explanation is very much in place. And the mature techies are more likely to be evil and self-serving emm, breeding good and fluffy rabbits.

DmitriyN:
And I have the feeling that most of the processes in nature evolve according to a decaying principle. Much of it is by quantity. I could be wrong.

Reaction to impulse impacts (in stable systems) - yes. But the impacts themselves, perhaps not.

MikeM:
Reaction to influences (in stable systems), yes. But the influences themselves, perhaps not.
What do you mean?

MikeM:
In electronics, similar pictures illustrate the processes that occur in a circuit consisting of active and reactive components when pulsed signals are applied to them. The frequency of the oscillation is determined by the inductance and capacitance of the circuit, and the rate of oscillation attenuation by the active resistance. Maybe that's where to dig?
ZS This is a picture from 21:52
what will be assigned active and reactive? what generalized properties of crowd? the idea is not new (not the first time I see it), but it is not clear to me where and how to apply it.

USSR:
Let's write the second law, or we'll get hung up in the squabbles...
Not yet. I haven't written the scripts yet. It hasn't been fully dealt with yet. Soon the "heavy artillery" will come: Porksaurus, Mathematician, Vasilius.
I'll wait for the carpet bombing.
Besides, it's not like it's the first one. The first was the law of the drunken sailor, the second was the law of a few stops :))

USSR:
What do you mean?
What we don't understand, we ask Yusuf - that's how life works.

USSR:
What are you talking about?
About the pattern of price movements.

Whether a bar is inside or outside depends on when it is drawn.

HideYourRichess:
what would be designated active and reactive? what generalised properties of the crowd? the idea is not new (not the first time I've seen it), but it's still not clear to me where and how to apply it.
If I had known better, I would have lived... in Tahiti.
But it is worth thinking about
Reason: