FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 285

Serg51:
While studying small vibrations, Gunn came across a formula to calculate the time of trend reversal. A two-bar trend is essentially a completed five-wave trend. I applied this formula to determine the fifth point of a Wolf wave. It seems to be working)))
Greetings All! And you, Serg51, could you please give me a screenshot of the Wolf points (1...5)? I have only M1. Let's discuss...

forte928:

I am considering two options - the first is after a corrective move down to 1.28 followed by a continuation of the fall to 1.1580...

The second option is a downtrend to 1.158.

It is quite possible.

If we move down today and tomorrow, a downtrend to 1.16 (or something like that) is not excluded.

DhP:

Quite possible.

If we move down today and tomorrow, a downtrend to 1.16 (or something like that) cannot be ruled out.

I got 1.12 as a result of my calculations.

DhP:

Quite possible.

If we move down today and tomorrow, a downtrend to 1.16 (or something like that) cannot be ruled out.

Well really, I would like to discuss Wolf. You only look at patterns, if at all, in histories, don't you?

snail09_1:
Well really, I'd like to discuss Wolf. You only look at patterns in histories, don't you?
I'll prepare a screenshot of Wolf.

Serg51:
I got 1.12 as a result of the calculations.
It's too early to talk about 1.12 - first we need to fully correct the wave and only then we can talk about 1.12.

however, all in line with the forecast - 1,2510 and no later than Monday morning

DhP:
It is not too late to sell off profitably. It is quite possible that we will move down at the beginning of this week.

Never too late)))

I have a rough guess of 1 06 at the end of the year

DhP:

It's quite possible.

If we move down today and tomorrow,

We won't today.

Imho.

Reason: