FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 225

strangerr:

In confidence - they do it almost all the time)))
tease, tease )))))

sever32:
I guess the "handkerchief" handicap has scattered the bulls and the bears)))
oil has fallen amidst the US negativity and the eu is following it so far, that's what kept it from rising....

Ishim:

Why are you laughing, I sold it, I'm wondering why)))

zxc:
Who opened both ways, took profits there and there. Now the question is how to repeat the same thing on the 5, where they kind of struggle with lokas?
Brokers will take care of you by entering !

strangerr:

Why are you laughing? I sold it automatically, I wonder why))).
2012.06.20 20:40:58 *Bernanke insists that the Fed's policies are giving the economy a massive bailout
2012.06.20 20:41:13 *Bernanke: European crisis slows US growth

The main thing is to keep repeating in the media that quantitative easing is a good thing... Well, that's understandable... When you go fishing, you have to bait the place

There was a reason for approaching resistance on falling volume after all. That's all for today.

we have an inflated asset bubble in the form of rising stock indices and rising food and commodity prices, which is depressing the real sector. this is what all this CG has really achieved

It's nearly midnight and still no Chatsky! Where's the promised perekhai, give me the perekhai, I demand a continuation of the banquet!

And the bulls have only one session left! Do the Asians have a reason to drive the Euros uphill? - I don't think so...

Vizard:

roughly according to this morning's plan...the twist operation continues until the end of the year...but by the looks of the graph not much faith in it anymore...
or not yet digested....now we can start chewing on the eurozone...

Do you think the Asians will drive the Euro down like this?
Reason: