FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 267

Vizard:

half a day of rocket start-up, rocket start-up, rocket start-up, rocket start-up, rocket start-up and that's it ))))
----------
he turned out so simple ....
and white-toothed...
----------
"underwood - gagarin, i loved you"

http://music.yandex.ru/#!/search?text=%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D1%83%D0%B4%20-%20%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%2C%20%D1%8F%20%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%81%20%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0

I'll see if I can buy it today, but I'm just thinking out loud)))

Article, is your robot up and running yet?)))

solar:

the general pattern and the price levels don't work at all. it's still a work in progress. it's raw. it's nonsense. i'm not satisfied.

that's why i gave up on this crap a long time ago...in PC and eyeball competitions my eyeball usually wins...but in general you can make an approximate one...the tests are still fucked up...really... your model appreciated - kudos...

strangerr:

I'll see if I buy it today, but that's just thinking out loud)))

Article, is your robot up and running yet?)))

Either a fat moose or a fat profit )))) So far it's buying brazenly ))))

artikul:

Go fat moose or fat profits )))) While shopping brazenly ))))

He's doing the right thing. Just don't understand why the arrow on the screen is red and down? Beautiful multi-coloured arrows are my weakness)))))))))))

artikul:

Go fat moose or fat profits )))) While shopping brazenly ))))

I have the same arrow on my demo's, it means))))

artikul:

Either a fat moose or a fat profit )))) As long as it's buying brazenly ))))

I keep selling and selling...

tema077:

I have the same arrow on my demo, so what does it mean))))
I find it hard to explain )))) You may even laugh))) In this case it is a signal dampening the level of energetic attraction of the price, i.e. the possibility of pullback or sideways)))

Vizard:

i couldn't buy today before the news ... because bill was so smart he started to draw paternity pictures and it all went wrong ))))

Shorted from the top on the sniffles of the second peak 5min and have now closed...all for today...weekend is coming...

From experience - buying or selling before the close is almost always in the +)))

artikul:
It's hard for me to explain )))) You may even laugh )))) In this case it's a signal dampening the level of energy attraction of the price, i.e. either the probability of a pullback or a sideways sideways ))))

i need to get my corn up in the sky )))) throw a red rag.... let them run a little bit-\\\\

artikul:
It's hard for me to explain )))) You may even laugh )))) In this case it's a signal extinguishing the level of energy attraction of the price, i.e. either the probability of a pullback or a sideways sideways movement )))

And the yellow and the green?
Reason: