FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 227

nexter:
Greek 10-year-olds at 26.10%
This is a mess.
Sometime in '95, Chekists came to Kiev from Pridnestrovie. I don't know what their rate was, but I saw the money. Ordinary Soviet (paper) rubles, with three zeros added on one side and a state bank stamp. Not two, but one! Poverty, however... By the way, they did not make new ID cards either, so they left the KGB of the USSR.

Well, there was a news story once: Transnistrian President Yevgeny Shevchuk initiated an investigation into the disappearance of gold and foreign currency reserves from the unrecognized republic; only 49 thousand US dollars remain in the treasury.

In general, to be honest, it is a very strange country, if I may say so.

solar:

Well, there was a news story once: Transnistrian President Yevgeny Shevchuk initiated an investigation into the disappearance of gold and foreign currency reserves from the unrecognized republic; only 49 thousand US dollars remain in the treasury.

In general, to be honest, it is a very strange country, if I may say so

They have a good horse - "Tiraspol")))

solar: ... In general, to be honest, it's a very strange country, if you can say so.

It is a normal country, just a small one (population about 500 thousand), that is why the scale of theft is so large. All the time it was ruled by the Yebn analogue (kopeck privatization through the family clan in the past couple of years). Non-recognition also stifles foreign economic activity.

By the way the other day is the 20th anniversary of the bloody event.

Stranger, what do you think, have all the trend bearers been refilled?)) I've spread out some sell orders from 2820 to 1.31 just in case)

margaret:
the point is that the trend is down, BUT there is a convergence (bullish divergence) on all the oscillators on the weekly chart ....

Not surprising - the eu is oversold.

solar:

Yeah. One question. Who's going to pay for all this?

looks like nobody. who we owe, we forgive them all :)

nexter:
Looks like nobody. Whoever we owe, we forgive them all :)

A question for the new Russian:

- What will you do with your $2 million winnings?

- I'll distribute the debts.

- And the rest?

- The rest can wait.)

Vizard:

yeah... it's a long way to 2k a day )))) so you don't have to worry about it, maybe you should open a blog and treat suckers ?))) think about it )))) example of a good one ))) hilarious ...

I keep thinking why he's yelling like that )))) but he needs to sell ... I feel that these professionals will never be envied )))

And most importantly, they're fooled))))) why not just roll them into MTS and take a look at Equi's history ... no ... they'll listen with their mouths hanging open)))

I got a load of laughs... but Man, Master Forex is more interesting... it's like a mentor or some shit... I read it... tinny)))...

Sanya is hooked... He's a long way from being a pro...

margaret:
The point is that the trend is down, but there is a convergence (bullish divergence) on all the oscillators of the weekly chart ....

Good afternoon to the whole community. Haven't visited this thread in a while. Straight away about the trend. On H1 AND H4 the trend is up, on the big times D1 and week is down so far, the break has not happened. But, and on the monthly trend is up from 2003.04.01 numbers. A screenshot:

:
Reason: