FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 223

strangerr:

I closed the buy before the show, I am not getting into the meat grinder unless I see something concrete.
On the pound the RSI is showing 13 down. It filters out such outliers.

zxc:
Who opened both ways, took profits there and there. Now the question is how to repeat the same thing on the 5, where they kind of struggle with lokas?
In theory, you should have two accounts and transfer funds from one to the other (through your personal account). (because profitable orders do not need margin, right?)

Ishim:
Well, theoretically two accounts and transfer funds from one to the other (via my personal account). (Profitable orders do not need margin, right?)

In general, it is more interesting to work with 10 accounts using one strategy. We expect it to be so in 6. What progress has been made so far. Yes?

zxc:
Who opened both ways, took profits there and there. And now the question - how to repeat the same on the 5, where they kind of struggle with the lots?

And elks on both sides too)))

Sold, sl 2748.

zxc:

In general, it is more interesting to work with 10 accounts with one strategy. Maybe it will be like that in 6. What progress has been made. Yes?
Well, if they completely abolish mt4!, on sax (finam - same thing) 16 pairs of doubles (no euR) it will be possible to trade with lots there :((.

zxc:
Who opened both ways, took profits there and there. And now the question - how to repeat the same on the 5, where they kind of struggle with lots?
The two pairs EURUSD and USDCHF are going exactly backwards.

Run:
The two pairs EURUSD and USDCHF are the most accurate

I'll tell you a secret - they do it almost all the time)))

Bastards. Definitely.

strangerr:

In confidence - they walk like that almost all the time)))
Yeah, and no one even knows that they walk in a mirror image

strangerr:

And elks on both sides too)))

Sold, sl 2748.

Why did you sell, are there any volumes hanging there, according to TA there should be growth with overlapping of the previous high, and there as God wills...
Reason: