FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 183

Do you think it's worth it to close the bai?

yurchenko:
Do you think it's worth it to close the bai?

Better to close, unlikely to go above 1.2770-1.2800

Today and tomorrow, 18-19 June, there will be a G20 summit in Los Cabos, Mexico.

The agenda of the summit in Mexico focuses on the themes that were included in the G20 action plan adopted at the Cannes summit in November last year. They are stabilising the global economy, strengthening the financial system and reforming the financial sector.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is expected to reiterate the need for strong regulation of the banking sector. As reported, Merkel has criticised the proposal to quickly solve the debt crisis by creating a single debt space. She stressed that Germany will not be able to save the world economy on its own and it needs help from the G20 countries. It is known that at the moment Germany is the main donor of two packages of support from the EU and IMF worth about 240 billion euros. In addition, Berlin's actions have made it possible to write off about 100 billion euros of Greek debt to private creditors. "Germany's powers are not unlimited," Merkel said in a speech to the Bundestag in mid-June.

The need for more regulation of the banking system came to the fore after the 2008 bankruptcy of US investment bank Lehman Brothers, which triggered the global financial and economic crisis. The restructuring of the banking system throughout the eurozone, as demanded by the German chancellor, is a noble but not very realistic goal, according to experts. The head of Bundesbank Jens Weidmann has previously stated that the Eurozone has no future without a fiscal union.

The summit will discuss the introduction of a tax on financial transactions, which insists on Germany.

The G20 wants to encourage Germany and Canada to provide extra impulses for economic growth.

At the summit, the EU also wants to make it clear to the heads of the world's major economies that they also have a responsibility for the stability of the global economy. European Council President Herman Van Rompuy's message to the heads of all 27 EU member states on the eve of the summit says the U.S., Japan and China need to strengthen their economies and carry out reforms. EU leaders called on the US and Japan to make adequate cuts in government spending over the medium term. The United States, however, separately warned of the dangers of simultaneous tax increases and spending cuts. The impact of such steps on the US economy may already be felt by the end of 2012. China, for its part, should carry out structural reforms and make the renminbi freely convertible. In addition, it is recommended that Beijing improve the quality of social insurance.

Recall that at the initiative of the Indian chairmanship in the run-up to the G20 summit in Mexico, a summit of the BRICS states will be held. Such mini-summits involving the leaders of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa to coordinate positions are becoming traditional.

We will go up, Vovochka promised, though if his stochastic is broken, we may fall to 1.24 and go up again)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N6BWvqlDSF4#!

bought at 1.2636. SL 1.2536 and TP 1.2780

Where's that underage critic over there? Let him cackle to me.

Vizard:

why so quiet? ))) I asked a question...

show me where below the intraday and what it has to do with gepes...

It's not about intraday.

Forte's going to go over the top, but I'm going to go down.

Although, if the bears overdo it, we may overdo it...

But I don't analyze much, I'm busy now, and the power supply on the quad-core is dying down,

and the 2400 doesn't even pull the third part.

And about the gep - I mean the penultimate post.

Imho.

(

MobileMan:
bought at 1.2636. SL 1.2536 and TP 1.2780

Looks like it's going south for nothing.

nexter:

Looks like it's for nothing, heading south.

fqbj:
As Article said, 'A light unobtrusive flit'. Doll will be wondering what to do with us next.
Everything will be smoke, everything will be smoke...
Reason: