FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 77

IgorM:

With all due respect Margaret, she is often wrong to show her acumen by showing orders a year old. In forex, trades should run for periods of a day to 5, i.e. no more than one calendar week, anything not fixed is a matter of chance as to whether a profit is sustained or turned into a loss. For medium-term or long-term investments, there are commodity markets or futures. At Forex, "any sneeze" of the Minister can give a spike of 100 or more pips, and it is not for nothing that one can enter the Forex market with absolutely any deposit, as there are no limits, as well as obligations in relation to you ;)

That's how it is, imho :)

If she is a successful trader and she's hired by some rich guys who want to get rich, then what's wrong with that? I've been with some guys who had orders for six months or even longer.)

Silent, can you see the template for the hour of your miracle= maschas... how to build a row for 4 hours...

IgorM:

With all due respect Margaret, she is often wrong to show her acumen by showing orders a year old. In forex, trades should run for periods of a day to 5, i.e. no more than one calendar week, anything not fixed is a matter of chance as to whether a profit is sustained or turned into a loss. For medium-term or long-term investments, there are commodity markets or futures. At Forex, "any sneeze" of the Minister can give a spike of 100 or more pips, and it is not for nothing that one can enter the Forex market with absolutely any deposit, as there are no limits, as well as obligations in relation to you ;)

That's how it is, imho :)

Do you earn your living by Forex, so you can afford to do nothing and do not limit yourself?

lotos7:
Silent, and the template for your wonder=s hour can be seen...

For MT5 in the trailer

The topic with parameters is here. Levels, periods - it just depends on what you want to see.

Files:

Covered the longs, salted it up a bit - beige book in the positive

For MT5 in the trailer, and for MT4, sorry to bother you... but not worth 5 on the computer...

WmiForDTW prediction and actual movement. The difference between the screenshots is an hour and a half. Walks as if on drawn rails :)

margaret:
Do you make a living from Forex so that you don't deny yourself anything and don't limit yourself to anything?
No, but I plan to.

wmlab:

WmiForDTW prediction and actual movement. The difference between the screenshots is an hour and a half. Walks as if on drawn rails :)

more news on the subject would be priceless )))) Waiting for Murad!

lotos7:
For MT5 in the trailer, and for yeo4, sorry to bother you... but it's not worth 5 on the comp...

I only have MT4 for trading.

What is the difficulty? Parameters with levels to score? You still have to pick/calculate your own.

Reason: