Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 4

moskitman:
yep, already started :)))

I'm just... once every six months I look at that resource - if it's not too much trouble - let me know when you reach 100,000,000 - I think there are 35 million of you on the map now....

so lets see, with 100 million, the system will be self-sustaining :)

I do not see the link between crossing the 100 million participant threshold and becoming self-sufficient

alexx_v:
I don't see the connection between crossing the 100 million member threshold and going into self-sufficiency mode

well, conventionally... for example in russia there are 140 million .... 40 million incapacitated - children and others... so practically everyone in the system... well, where will they keep their savings?

that's where you'll get the drawer...

from which I will take - buy a cake - give the money to the vendor - and the vendor will take it to the nightstand ... and so on and so forth...

---

i showed you on my fingers :) just to illustrate :)

Yes, I am aware of these visuals.

The participants are not only in Russia, which means the frontier is much higher or in many ways higher.

right - the swing is not just for Russia

moskitman:
America again? It won't work there, probably. But, it is a good idea :)

moskitman:

sounds like an "attack on Russia" and the original message was to absorb the dollar pyramid

Well, it may sound that way, but the scale of the phenomenon will soon be seen

I think you should pay more attention to how it sounds, there will be less negativity in your direction

You may be right - I'll try.

"Watchmen in bazaars earn their living by watching the bazaar" (from Russian radio)

Reason: