Doing interesting things for free - page 15

lagris: Can you make a channel beep at the post office when it is approached, when its price is punched?
People are getting so old, they're getting so old. They even find this task interesting...

TheXpert:

If you have something interesting to implement in terms of

-- visualization

-- panels

-- turkeys

-- plotting

-- upgrades, aids and utilities,

Not directly related to trading and signal generation,

throw your suggestions and ideas in here.

The implementation of the ideas is free and subsequently publicly available in the base, if interesting. Or expensive and private :) if not interesting. Although if not interesting, financially it will be difficult to get me interested.

Offers for MT4 and MT5 are accepted.

I leave the definition of 'interesting/not interesting' to myself.

I should not even offer to write "Expert Advisor by interesting strategy".

If possible, it would be nice to make an Expert Advisor, which would translate Expert Advisors, indicators, mg4 scripts to mg5, without any losses... Free of charge for a common base

SEVER11:
If possible, it would be nice to make an Expert Advisor, which would translate Expert Advisors, indicators, mg4 scripts to mg5, without any losses... Free of charge for a common base

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA.

That's in the plans :) ... But you probably have no idea what you're asking for.

TheXpert:

That's in the plans :) ... But you probably have no idea what you're asking for.

I do http://mq4-mq5.com/ , but I have a feeling you can do a lot better and more reliably... :0))

SEVER11:
but I have a feeling you can do a lot better and more reliably... :0))
I don't think so :) BJF has a great scope, they're as far away from me as the sky.

SEVER11:
There is a http://mq4-mq5.com/ , but somehow I think you can do much better and more reliably... :0))
This one can! (с)
But the work is so difficult that it needs serious motivation.

What's not a theme for a group project? TeamWox for participants has been promised. Especially if this is already in the plans. The motivation should be coordinated with MQ. No?

TheXpert:
I don't think so :) BJF has a great scope, they are as far away from me as the sky.

You try something specific on the 4 and translate it and see what happens. This is interesting. Maybe there's a problem upon a problem and they can't translate anything but a makd without errors.

Mischek2:
Try giving them something specific on the four and see what happens.
You're willing to shell out 500 quid for that?
Reason: